Chapter 5

(AN: sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I got sidetracked with all of the PTX news)

Kirstie's POV

After about 5 minutes of fangirling, Scott finally left. Now what am I going to do? Since I was wide awake, I decided to turn on my 60 in. flat screen tv. Thirty minutes into watching a few reruns of this show called Game of Thrones, there was somebody knocking on my door. Am I ever going to be able to relax?! Maybe if I stay silent they'll go away. The knocking continued. "Ugh!!" I groaned. I got up off my couch and walked over to my door. I opened the door and I was shocked by who was standing there. Standing in front of me was Avi. He had the same leather jacket on and some dark blue jeans. Even though it was the simplest of outfits, he looked amazing!

Avi's POV

As soon as Kirstie opened the door my breath was literally taken away. She had on the same outfit from last night on, and her platinum blond hair was slightly mused from sleep. She had taken the green and black extensions out of her hair, but I have to say, she looked gorgeous! I was broken out of my thoughts when Kirstie cleared her throat. "Oh, sorry. I was caught up in my thoughts. What did you say Kirstie?" She giggled at that. Her laugh was so adorable. "I said, what are you doing here?" What was I here for? Oh yeah! "I just wanted to ask you a question." She smiled at this. "You came all this way just to ask me a question?" "Yeah, um, can I come in?" I said. "Uh, sure." I walked inside her house and she closed the door behind me. I went over to her black couch and sat down. Kirstie joined me on the couch and said, "So, what did you want to ask me?" I took a deep breath and said "Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" She smiled and immediately said "Yes, Avi I would love to! What time?" "How about 7:45 p.m.?" She chuckled and said "So precise."

Kirstie's POV

Avi smiled and laughed when I said that. Gosh his smile is so perfect! And so is his laugh. "I'll see you later then?" He said. "Yeah, at 7:45 p.m." I said mocking his voice. He giggled and said "ok, and you probably won't want to wear a dress tonight since I'll be picking you up on my motorcycle." "I'll keep that in mind." And with that, he left out the front door and sped off on his motorcycle.

(AN: sorry if this chapter is kinda short, I'll make it up to you guys tomorrow with the next chapter.)