Chapter 2

Avi's POV

I had just entered the night club when all of a sudden I bumped into a very tall, pale, blond guy. "Oh I'm so sorry!" said the strange blond. "No, it's fine, I wasn't watching where I was going." I replied. "Wow, you have a really deep voice!" said the other man. I then chuckled and said "yeah, I get that a lot." "My names Scott by the way," He said. "Avi Kaplan" Scott's eyes widened as soon as I spoke my name. "I know what your thinking, but don't worry I'm not going to hurt anybody tonight. I'm trying to change that part of me." Scott relaxed immediately after I said that. "Good! Now that we've introduced ourselves, I want you to meet my best friend!!" For a guy I just met, he seemed very nice, considering his intimidating appearance. I just hope that his friend is nice as well. I really don't want to end up back in my prison cell. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Scott practically started pulling me across the dance floor. He then slowed down and walked over to a girl who was dancing, very well I might add, to the music. "Kirstie! I want you to meet someone!" Scott exclaimed. "Ok." Kirstie replied. Even though she had only spoken one word, I was already captivated by her. "Kirstie, this is Avi Kaplan, Avi this is Kirstin Maldonado." Kirstin Maldonado, even her name was beautiful! "Hello!" Kirstin said. It wasn't until she looked me in the eyes, that I knew I had fallen head over heels for her. She had eyes the prettiest shade of green, and her hair was platinum blond with black and green extensions. Her smile! Don't even get me started on her smile! Everything about her was perfect.

Scott's POV

Things were starting to get pretty awkward for me, so I cleared my throat to break the silence. When I did this Kirstie and Avi immediately stopped staring at each other and they both looked down and blushed. I think it's time for me go. "Well, I am going to let you guys socialize. I think I'm going to find myself a dance partner." I said as I left the pair quietly.

Kirstie's POV

Scott had left me with someone I had just met a few minutes ago, typical. Although I didn't mind it one bit. Suddenly, the music changed into something a little slower, and everybody was finding somebody to dance with. Avi looked surprised as well, but then said, "Would you like to dance with me, Kirstin?" I smiled and said "I would love to, and you can call me Kirstie." He smiled right back and said, "Ok, I'll keep that in mind."

After what had seemed like hours, I looked at Avi and said "How did you get out of the prison?" He looked down at me and smiled. "King Mitch decided that I had been down in my cell long enough. Although, I'm pretty sure he has a crush on me so that's probably one of the main reasons why." I chuckled at that. "But why are you so nice? Usually a hardened criminal like you wouldn't be so kind to others." "Well, I'm going to change that. Starting tonight." Before I knew it, we were both leaning forward, and then our lips met!! He seemed surprised at first, but he immediately started to kiss back. And after what had seemed like only a few minutes, we broke apart. Avi was the first to speak, "Would it be too early if I said that I am in love with you?"