3~Melgayn 💍💍💍

CHRIS ROCK'S P.O.V.

Suddenly, my wife, Megalyn Echikunwoke, burst into the bedroom. "HONEY, IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?!" she shouted, looking extremely concerned. I quickly thought of a lie to cover up why I was so shocked. "Yeah, everything's fine," I forced a chuckle mid-sentence, "just look at how many views this fuckin' video has. It's so popular!" Megalyn walked over to the side of the bed to peer at the screen. She saw a paused image of Will Smith glaring at me like he was going to kill me. "Well of course it'd have that many views," she began, "it's the Oscars! And one huge celebrity literally charged the stage and slapped another!" She put one hand on the right side of my face and pulled my head up to her lips. She then gave me a peck on my left temple. A sudden guilt washed over me, as I realized I wanted to cheat on my unsuspecting wife. "I'll fix you some breakfast," she said before she walked out of the room. I let out a deep sigh. Will Smith and I had had a feud for so long, and now I'm in love with him. The human brain works in mysterious ways...

WILL SMITH'S P.O.V. 

Ugh, I hate that Chris Rock! He's such a little shit, I'll bet he's never won a fight in his life! I bet he's Kevin Hart's bitch! I gave him what he deserves that no-good sellout. I'll show him. He better keep Jada's name out of his fucking mouth. I hate how white his teeth are. I hate his perfect hair. I hate his soft smile. I hate his dazzling eyes. I hate how funny he is. I hate how he can ease any tense situation. I hate how much I'm in love with him. It seems like I slapped him last night because of what he said about my wife, but I slapped him because he hasn't realized that I'm so deeply in love with him. He's so dense. God, why can't he just open his eyes? I've tried so hard for so long to show him that I love him, and yet he never ever sees it. God, what a dumbass. I'll show him. Yes I will.