1|Oh Love|.

Previously On The 100.
Clarke (V.O.): I was born in space. I've never felt the sun on my face or breathed real air or floated in the water. None of us have. For three generations, the Ark has kept what's left of the human race alive, but now our home is dying, and we are the last hope of mankind. A hundred prisoners sent on a desperate mission to the ground. Each of us is here because we broke the law. On the ground, there is no law. All we have to do is survive. But we will be tested, by the Earth, by the secrets it hides, and most of all, by each other.

Anya: You started a w*r that you don't know how to end. Lincoln: You have no idea what your people have done, the forces you unleashed. Octavia: We had to stop the attack. Lincoln: You stopped nothing. Murphy: We have to get out of here while we still have the chance. Finn: I love you. Raven: Not the way that I want to be loved, not the way that you love Clarke. It's over, Finn. Sinclair: The dropship is still tied in to all of our major systems. If it launches, the Ark will be crippled, and everyone left on board will die. Diana: Launch! Bellamy: Your mom is early. Clarke: Something is wrong.

Let's get this party smoking. Octavia: You don't want the fire too big. So maybe just try to knock it down with some wet leaves. Del: You get that from your boyfriend, Grounder pounder? Murphy: She's right. A hot fire is not gonna preserve the meat as well. Del: You can't take the heat, get out of the smokehouse. Should be kissing our asses for being allowed back in this camp. Murphy: Just keep working. Your brother couldn't get you a better job? Would think anything would be better than working in the meat furnace. Octavia: Oh, probably. That just means someone else would have to do it. Finn: What's for dinner? Raven: Split loads, turning one b*llet into two. It's all I can do until we get more gunpowder. Jasper has a recipe. Yesterday I saw him taking buckets from the latrine. I didn't ask. Finn: Is one of those for me? Raven: Maybe. Still deciding. Finn: I keep wanting to apologize again. Raven: You don't have to. We're good. I got to get this done. Finn: That's bad. Raven: What? Finn: When you're really pissed off, you always find a project, something to keep your hands busy so you don't punch someone in the face. Raven: I'm not keeping busy, Finn. I'm keeping us alive. Finn: Yeah. You're right. That was a dumb thing to say. See you later. Raven: Wait. We're good. We're good. We are. I just want you to be happy. Male delinquent: Whoa! Guys! Fire! Other male delinquent: Go, go, go! All right. Raven: Come on. Bellamy: Are you okay? Octavia: ( Coughs and nods in reply ) Murphy: This is all your fault! We told you it was too much wood. Del: Get the hell away from me. Bellamy: Hey! Hey! Hey, stop! Save it for the Grounders. Octavia: Well, now what the hell are we gonna do? That was all the food. Clarke: Any idea what happened? Bellamy: Murphy says that Del kept feeding the fire, mostly because Octavia told him it was a bad idea. Clarke: And we believe Murphy? Bellamy: I do. Clarke: Yeah. We have some wild onions and nuts in the dropship. It's only enough to last us maybe one or two weeks. What's left here? Bellamy: Nothing. It all burned. Clarke: Then we have to hunt. Anyone we can spare goes out. The whole Grounder army out there? Look. We can't defend ourselves if we're starving. Bellamy: Each group takes someone with a g*n, and they're for k*ll*ing Grounders, not food. We don't have the a*mo. Use the spears for hunting. Get what you can. Be back by nightfall. No one stays out after dark. Myles: Hey Clarke. You alone? You maybe want to go together? Clarke: Sure. I'll get some gear. Finn: You ready to go? Clarke: I don't think so. Finn: Come on. I'm a good tracker. You're lousy with a spear, but you're sneaky. We make a good team. Myles: Hey, partner, we're wasting daylight. Oh, Finn, you're joining the band? Finn: Sure. Myles: Awesome. Haven't really got a chance to hang with you guys much. Hey, do you even know how I got arrested on the Ark? Finn: I'm dying to hear about it. Wait til you hear the story of Daya Miles joked, What about her? She made an radio and apparently was talking to grounders for awhile, she gotten locked up for it, her parents died when she was 2 months old, they was gonna execute her when they found out how skillful she was, in what? Finn asked, medicine, combat etc miles said.