2| We Are Grounders 1/2|.

Previously On The 100.
She made an radio and apparently was talking to grounders, she gotten locked up for it, her parents died when she was 2 months old, they was gonna execute her when they found out how skillful she was, medicine, combat.  Anya: Help her. If she dies, he dies. Wick: Rest in peace, That's why you have to lead these people out of here please.I  needed to learn when not to follow the law. You sound like Daya, she believed in breaking the law for the benefit for our humanity. That sky girl? She gotten floated because she was talking to me, tell you're chancellor game on, Nadia: I had to know if Bellamy actually saved me. I have nothing Daya, you have everything and it's not because you an good little girl who deserves it, it's because you stole mine. I'm gonna sacrifice you for my unborn son and daughter you killed, my fight is over Miracle, , we're having to go into enemy territory or Nadia Will die.

|Nadia dreams awhile in coma|.

~Trikru ~.
Anya: Take him away and k*ll him. No. No. No! No!

|Ark|.
Jaha: Every simulation has been run. Every system modification has been made. The hard and simple fact is that in 51 hours, life on the Ark will no longer be possible. I choose to find consolation in one remarkable truth. The surviving members of the 100 have proven themselves to be more resilient than we could've ever imagined. Our legacy will go on, and for that... I am not only grateful... but I am proud. Woman: So what do we tell our constituents to do now? What do we do now? Look inside. Find your peace. In the meantime, I'm releasing all available resources to the surviving citizens of the Ark. There will be no more rationing. What we have belongs to all of us. Are you all right, Abby? Yes. I have a patient. She was hurt in the b*mb blast. I need to go. Kane: Sir, is it wise to waste rations when we don't know for sure? But we do know for sure. Well, I can't just do nothing. I have to find a solution. Hey, I know this is hard to accept, but if you'd like to spend your remaining time rerunning simulations, by all means, you can do that. I, however, will be spending my time with family and a bottle of 97-year-old scotch.

|Miami talking to Nadia again|.

Nadia:I'm looking for my family. LORI: What's your wound? ♪ God damn, cowboy. Look like shit. ♪ RICK: So, what is this? What is this? Come on, Rick. Look around. You know what this is. Are those the idiots we were chasin'? Attaboy. Dispatch said there was two suspects, right? Oh, there's a third man. Yes, there was. That third man changed everything, didn't he?
I'm looking for my family. Oh, is that what you're doing, looking for your family, huh? Mm-hmm. Well, see, that's not entirely true. One could argue it's my family you're lookin' for, right? How is my baby girl, by the way? Got my eyes, doesn't she? Mm. She hasn't got your nose.Good thing she ain't got my ears, Nadia. You stole Oscar and my daughter, how cunty of you Nadia, Miami laughed,

Ah, you're... You're such an assh*le. Oh, yes, I am, yes, I am. - I am the assh*le. - Hm. Same as you, really. Oh, you think I'm an assh*le? I don't think a thing, I know you're an assh*le. I like to take credit for that, actually, Nadia, when I think about it. I mean, I'm sure others did influence you, but I'd like to take full credit. My edge of pushing you to the max made you who you are today, Nadia? You're welcome, without me? You'd be weak.
You see The guy I was with before? He thrives on manipulation, power, s*x. He's selfish. Doesn't give a sh1t about anybody else unless if it benefits him. I guess that's why we hate each other. We're opposites. And you think you're selfless?
I'm no angel, I know that. But I'm a better person than him I'm stronger, too.Do you see strength as your defining quality? Is that why you're Top Dog?
Probably. When I was a kid, I was the victim. I was Nevada, But I refused to let that be my story. Ever since, I've been fighting. All I ever wanted to do was protect the vulnerable.
But now I can see a new way forward.  Not me controlling the women but supporting them , encouraging them to make their own choices not what I think is best anymore . I feel respected, appreciated and loved. You know, I am proud of my achievements and I'm proud of the woman that I've become. And now  I'm hopeful for the future of peace we'll have, you're dead wrong Nadia. I didn't want it. You know that. But you took it, right? Boy, that shit you did in that field, just you and me, man, you took a page out of my book, Nadia. You know, I'm glad you did it. You stepped up, brother.
It had to be me. Still has to be me. Yeah, see yeah, I think that's where you're wrong. Has to be me. - You? - That's right. The only way this gets done, Nadia . I want you to think about how you bit that piece of shit's throat out. assh*le in the church with the red machete. That is what I'm talkin' 'bout. That's the shit that I need from you that I always knew you had in you. I knew you had it in you, and it is time.
You want answers? You wanna know what this is all about, this right here, you and me? - I asked you, didn't I? Yeah, you did ask, so now I'm gonna tell ya, and I want you to listen carefully. - You got it? - Mm. It's time. Kneel down. Dig deep. Find it,
The rage, the hatred. Find it. The loyalty that's in there, find it. It's in there, Nadia. It's the only way that this gets done, and this has to get done. You understand me? It has to. You can do it, brother. ♪ I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did to you. You need to forget that shit. ♪ You know somethin', Nadia? Wake up!