28 | Leaving

Saturday

You were unashamedly crying.

How could you not cry?

You were about to leave Tokyo and your friends behind.

Bokuto held you in his arms crying with you.

"I WILL MISS YOU!!" Bokuto wept hiding his face into your hair.

"Don't get your tears and snot in my hair you fucking ogre." You sobbed back, face stuffed into his shoulder.

"Come on guys I'm sure you'll see each other again.." Akaashi sighed at both of your dramatics.

"Oh my god Akaaaaaashiii can I please hug you!! I'm gonna miss you so much."

"Yeah I guess.." he mumbled opening his arms for you.

"Wait what I didn't expect that? Oh my goood I love you kaaaashiii!!" You cried even harder, leaving bokuto's arms to be enveloped in Akaashi's.

He soothingly pat your back letting you go after a couple seconds.

"Where's my hug?" Kuroo asked, giving you a sad look.

"Kuroooo!" You exclaimed, now hugging him.

"Don't forget my offer for marriage is re available" you reminded him between sniffles.

"Don't worry ma'am I won't." Kuroo reassured you, ruffling your hair.

"Where's Kenma?" You asked with watery eyes, looking around until you spotted him slyly sneaking away.

"I think he's trying to run away from you.." Kuroo snorted.

"Kenma!!!!" You called out and you blinked as he slightly jumped, startled, but only hurried off quicker.

"That little bitch. Tell him it's over, I refuse to worship him anymore." You said indignantly, face full of tear streaks.

"Will do." Kuroo gave you a thumbs up.

You looked over at your volleyball team to see them waiting for you, very unimpressed.

"Ok, ok, I gotta go guys." You said in finality, waving goodbye as you turned to leave.

You smiled slightly, seeing Bokuto falling to his knees, clutching his chest as if he was in pain.

Yeah I have that effect on people.

"That was a bit dramatic." Atsumu mocked you.

"When Tsumu says somethings dramatic that's when you know it really is." Osamu added.

"Well I'm sorry for being such an emotional human being who is so kind as to grace this world with my tears." You angrily wiped your eyes.

"Do you need a tissue?"

You paused, looking up in surprise as two seperate hands offered you a tissue.

"Uh I only need one guys." You laughed as both Suna and Osamu looked at each other in surprise as well.

Osamu shoved the tissue in his pocket immediately, "never mind." He mumbled.

You gratefully took Suna's instead.

"What the actual fuck. How come neither of you have ever offered ME a tissue when I need it?" Atsumu demanded, angrily looking between the two.

"Why would I waste my tissues on you?" Osamu rhetorically asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he looked at his twin.

"The thought of your nasty boogers and tears on anything that is mine is repulsive." Suna answered simply.

As Atsumu started arguing with Suna and Osamu, you noticed people start to board the bus.

The four of you started to board as well and you turned to Osamu asking, "wanna sit together this time?"

Osamu stared at you for a moment before inquiring back, "you want to sit with me?"

"No I want to sit with my grandma who also has grey hair and thought you'd remind me of her..." You exasperatedly sighed.

Osamu scoffed at your words but with a glance elsewhere he declined, "I've already got someone to sit with."

You followed his line of sight, "Suna?" You quizzically questioned.

"No but you can sit with Suna."

"Why would I want to sit with Suna?"

"Why wouldn't you want to sit with Suna?"

You frowned in confusion. Osamu was doing the thing again. The thing where he, for no reason you could tell, was being annoyingly difficult and vague.

"Forget I even asked, this conversation is giving me brain damage." You grumbled, storming onto the bus to sit by yourself.

I like peace and quiet anyway.

Your 'peace and quiet' was short lived however, when Osamu took the seat next to you.

"I thought you had someone to sit with." You casually mentioned.

"Yeah turns out that person was you." Osamu lazily eyed you, getting comfy in the seat.

Bitches be switching up real fast.

You said nothing only scoffing slightly to let him think that you were mad.

Honestly you weren't really that angry but it's fun to be sometimes.

"I've got snacks." Osamu stated, pulling out packets of pocky, Kit Kats, chips, and you could see even more left inside his bag.

You immediately broke character.

"Did I tell you how good your hair looks today. It's messier than usual, in a very hot just got out of bed way." You complimented him, over gushingly.

"Actually you told me it reminded you of your grandma." He reminded you with a small chuckle, opening a packet of Kit Kats.

"My grandma is objectively attractive I must say, so really I was complimenting you."

"If I stuffed some Kit Kats in your mouth would you shut up?"

"Yes. Please do."

"I wasn't serious you know.."

"Well I am."

"You're weird"

"There's no shame in that."

🍙

You ended up eating snacks and watching movies together for most of the bus trip.

Though Osamu had been really on and off with you recently, it felt like things were normal.

At least for now and that was all that mattered.