𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥.

"I think it's time we all go do somethin' fun together! All we've done is hang out here all day! Don't ya think it's time we all go do something?" 

Sinny was trying to convince all of his friends to go out and do something. The whole week they haven't done anything. Sins thought it was time that they all went to do something exciting. Something that all of them would enjoy. 

"I dunno, Sins...I'd rather stay here," Cuphead said, stretching.

"C'mon! It'll be fun!"

Mario looked over at the demon. "Are you going to keep begging us..."

"Mm...Well, maybe it is time that we do something fun...This week has been pretty boring," Mugman said. 

Luigi nodded, "Yeah, I-I agree."

Mario sighed, slightly annoyed. "Fine."

Sinny looked back at Cuphead. "So, what do ya say, Cuppy? You coming?"

"Hm...I guess so."

The ink demon grinned. "Great! Let us go!" 

He quickly dashed out the front door. The others followed behind.

"Now...Where should we go? Hm..." the demon looked around. "Let's go this way! Maybe we'll find somethin' interesting." 

He pointed to a strange path, causally sprinting down it. It didn't look familiar to any of them but followed the demon regardless. 

Mario huffs, "I don't have a good feeling about this..."

"Oh, Mario. You're always thinking so negatively! I-It'll be f-fine!.. " Luigi reassured him.

"If you say so..." he looked down at his feet as he walked.

Sinny and Cuphead stayed in the front while the other followed behind them. Cuphead looked over at Sinny. 

"Are you sure where you're goin', Sins?"

"Well...No. I've never been on this path before, but that's what exploring's for!"

"Hm...I guess you're right."

"Maybe at the end of the path, we'll find something interesting! We'll never know what this path holds if we turn back."

"Yeah, yeah. You're right."

The demon looked at the surrounding. It was quite windy, so leaves were falling off of trees. The leaves were all different colors. There were flowers along the side of the path, and birds were chirping. It was somewhat peaceful. He looked back at the front of the path.

" Woah...Guys, look!"

The other four looked at what the demon was talking about. It was a huge building covered in bright lights and other decorations. It looked very fancy. There was a sign at the front of the building, listing the things you could do. The small demon skimmed over the sign, grinning wide as he read. 

"Guys, I think we've found what we're doin' today!"

"Seems interesting.." Cuphead said, looking up at the tall building.

Mario crossed his arms and Luigi gave a simple smile.

"Hm...Well, do you think it's safe?" Mugman asked.

"Probably! Come on, don't worry. I'm sure everything will be fine. Don't think so negatively."

"Mm..."

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Cuphead said.

"Alrighty then!" 

Sinny and the others entered the building. They had no idea what was about to happen to them. They were greeted by a man that was formally dressed.

"Helloooooo! Welcome to The Funzone! I hope you have a woooonderful time here!" he said in an awfully weird tone.

Mario looked at the man suspiciously. "I...I don't know how I feel about this."

"Oh? Why is that?" the man asked, grinning widely.

"....Yeah...You guys can have fun, I'm going back home."

"But Mario!" Sinny exclaimed.

Mario turned around, walking back to the door. He grabbed the handle. 

"No..." the man started, "you're not going anywhere..."

Mario tried to open the door, but couldn't. It seemed like the door was locked. "What the-..."

The inside of the building changed suddenly. All of the walls turned to red rock, and some of the floorings turned into fire. The man's body started to melt off. . You could see his flesh and how he was still smiling. 

Sinny took a step back, holding onto Cuphead's hand. Luigi looked away from the sickening sight, hugging Mugman tightly. The man started laughing as his flesh melted off as well, leaving only a skeleton.

"...W-What..." Sinny's heart started to pound. 

The skeleton soon turned into a demon's body. He grinned at the five.

"Well, well, well...Look's like you walked right into the Devil's trap~"

"C-Cerberus?!"

"Heh. Surprised? We heard ya wanted something fun to do. So here ya are~"

"You asshole!! I'll fucking end you!" Cuphead yelled, pointing his finger gun at the taller demon.

"C-Cuphead, no..." Sinny pushed his hand down.

"Heh. I don't think you would want to do that, Cuphead." Cerberus grinned. "Anyway, the Devil would like to have a chat with you. He's got somethin' special~" 

He snapped his fingers and the five were teleported to the Devil's throne room. 

"Well, well...Looks like you all fell for my trap. Excellant~"  The Devil smiled. "I heard you all wanted to do something 'fun'. Something that was exciting. Well, I and Cerberus made you a little something."

"..Wh-What is it....?" Sinny asked nervously.

"Some survival games! Games that test your skills, knowledge, and survival skills. If you win, you will be set free, and have anything you want! Power, money, fame. Anything~!"

"...H-Huh..."

"I didn't agree to this..." Cuphead crossed his arms.

"None of us did!" Mario said.

"Oh...Well, I guess that sucks for you, huh~? "

"B-But-..." Sinny was about to say something, but couldn't find the courage to say it.

"Oh, and there's one last thing. If you fail, let's just say...things will get bloody~"

"W-What?!"

The group was shocked by what the Devil just said. Were they going to die if they failed the games?!

"But this isn't-" Sinny was cut off.

"Ooh, this will be fun to watch~!"

The group went silent. They were kind of scared of what was gonna happen.

"Now, let's not waste any time."

The Devil's eyes glowed a reddish color.

"Let the games begin! "

~~~

Aaaaaaaaa- I hope you liked this part-! I'm super excited to write this au. Let me know what you think of it so far!