𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐩.

'This is it for me...My life is flashing before my eyes...' Luigi thought. 

Was this really the end for him...?

. . . 

Suddenly, he stopped falling.

"H-Huh...?" 

He looked up. Cuphead was on the tempered glass tile that was next to the regular and managed to get a hold of Luigi. He seemed to be very worried. Luigi stared up at him with widened eyes. Cuphead soon pulled him up to the tile that he was on. Taking a deep breath, Luigi thanked him.

" T-Thank you. . "

Cuphead nodded. " Mhm. . . We should keep moving. . . We're right at the end. . .

" R-Right. . . "

And with that, each of them got across safely, finishing the first game. 

" Well, well! I must say, I'm impressed. You all crossed safely. " Cerberus said.  " But that was only the beginning~ Go back to the Devil's office. He'll tell you how to play the next game. "

The five started to walk towards the Devil's office. They were very worried about what they'd gotten into. . Mario gave Cerberus a glare as he walked past him. Cerberus just smiled. 

Soon, they got to the Devil's office.

" Hm. You all passed? Impressive. . . "

" W-Why are you doing this t-to us. . ? " Sinny stuttered.

" It's been so long since I've had some fun. And plus, I've wanted revenge on all of you. "

" . . . " 

" Anyway. I'll explain the next game. "

~~~

Hey guys. Sorry, this is kinda short. And there's another cliffhanger.  I haven't had much motivation lately. . Really don't have much ideas either. 

So sorry. I'm trying though.