𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦.

"We don't want to do this!" Sinny yelled at the Devil. "We want to go home!"

"It's not in your control anymore. You're going to play the games whether you like it or not~! "

" I-I-. ."

"Now. With that, let's start the first game, shall we~?"

Cerberus walked into the room, giving Sinny a mischievous grin. Sinny stared at him, not saying anything.

" Come this way. " Cerberus said, walking to another room.

The five followed behind Cerberus. They really didn't want to play the game...But had no choice. They walked into another room. In the middle of it was some sort of bridge-like path. There were glass tiles hovering over a deep pit. Cerberus stood over to the side and started to explain the game. 

"Welcome to the first game~! As you can see, there are some glass tiles forming some sort of path to the other side. But don't be fooled. Not all of the glass panels on each side of the bridge are tempered glass; some are regular glass that instantly shatters under your weight. There is a specific pattern you must go to get across. Step on one of the regular glasses, and...Well, let's just say...You'll see what this pit holds at the bottom." He laughed at the last statement. 

"Now, let's see. Who should go first..." He looked at the group, smirking. "You! The one in green! You're going first!"

"H-Huh..? Me?.."

"Yes, you! Get over here!"

Luigi slowly walked over to Cerberus, shaking a bit. Cerberus grinned wide. 

"Then Cuphead, Sinny, Mugboy and then the one in red."

Luigi looked at the pit below the glass tiles...It looked very deep...You couldn't even see what was at the bottom. 

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Cerberus asked.

Luigi looked back at the others. They stared back at him. Sinny gave a nod, trying to tell Luigi it was "okay" to go. Luigi looked back at the glass tiles, sweating. He gulped and took one step forward. He looked at the glasses, trying to decide which one he should go on. He took in a deep breath and went on the left tile. . .

It was the tempered glass! He sighed of relief...But he shouldn't celebrate to early. . .He hesitated, but soon jumped to another tile. It was tempered. He kept taking deep breaths and proceeded. The others soon followed, going in the order Luigi went. He was just about to go left again, but Sinny stopped him. 

"Wait..."

"...?" Luigi looked back at him.

"...Go right.."

"...R-Right...?"

"Yes..."

"....Okay..." He looked back at the tiles, jumping to the right. 

. . .

The glass was tempered. 

Luigi looked back at Sinny. " ...T-Thank you... "

"..." He nodded in response. 

And with that, Luigi proceeded, and surprisingly got all of the rest right. The others followed the path he took. They were at the end...He just had to decide one more time. Luigi was sweating profusely. He made it this far. He couldn't mess up now. He took a deep breath...Thinking....Which way should he go?...

. . .

He chose right. He hesitated before jumping to the right tile. . .

. . .

It was regular glass. It shattered under him. 

"!!! LUIGI!!" Mario yelled.

Luigi suddenly fell. . . But. . .

~~~

Haha cliffhanger

Sorry this part is short. I have no motivation.

And before you start saying shit. No, this NOT inspired by Squid Game. I know this is one of the games in Squid Game, but I'm fucking trying, okay. Thinking of these games are harder than you think.

Anyway, if you have suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments. Hope you enjoyed.