chap-5

Gulf was called to his University cause he was a bright student plus he was the best in arts, he has won and made proud his college in various art competitions.

His teacher Mawin called him for help. He wanted Gulf to teach  4 students some main tactics so they can somehow win the competition that was going to happen in the next 3 months.

Gulf felt happy that he can somehow help his teacher and also the juniors, so he said yes to the offer. Mawin moreover wanted to pay him but Gulf denied it saying it's his honor to help them.

Currently, he was at the bus stop waiting for the bus. Suddenly a car stopped in front of him. He looked up, and the window of the car slides down. Showing a very unexpected person.

It was none other than Suppasit.

Gulf smiled a little as he know the man, not so much but still.

Mew thinly smiled and said with authority in his voice " come, I'll drop you home "

Gulf thought a little looking here and there then he nodded accepting Mew's offer. Gulf sat beside Mew in a passenger seat. He thanked Mew, then there was a silence as Mew started the car.

Mew wanted to talk so badly, but he doesn't know how to start the conversation, he is cursing himself in his mind. How can someone believe that the Strongest Mafia Leader in Thailand is feeling a little nervous..? As he stalked Gulf today also, thinking it's his opportunity to make move but man the moment Gulf smiled at him, his confidence went rolled down from the hill.

For Gulf, he was feeling shy, he is a naughty boy but only when the bonding became so great. So he decided to look outside silently.

You dickhead you are a mafia, be a man.

Mew cleared his throat " Nong " Gulf looked at him with his cute doe eyes, melting the other in a second.

Mew is lost in it " you have beautiful eyes I have ever seen.." He spoke out of the blue cause he wanted to say something else but it just came out.

Gulf blushed at the compliment and said Thanks in a very low voice. But inside his head, he was screaming loud that the hot man just flirted with him.
Did he..?

In Gulf's life, he didn't have a boyfriend he has lots of crushes. Like Kpop Idols, some tv-series actors, and even one of his professors but they were just mere crushes. Hehehe... As he was never close with anyone, he maintained a distance and always minded his business. So never got a chance. But here is a hot man. Just...

Now he will become his new crush.

Hehehehehe. He giggled internally feeling ticklish.

Getting a positive response from his soon-to-be lover, "so what do you do.., ??" He already knew but wanted to talk and hear the beautiful voice.

" I run a small business of stickers from home " Gulf replied as Mew again asked him how does he manage and what type of stickers He made..??

Being a talkative guy. Gulf replied with lengthened answers that he loved arts mostly drawing cute little chibi so he thought of it and his Sisters helped him. He draws and then prints all the procedures and how he makes sells them online.

Mew was happy seeing his baby's happy face shining eyes speaking about his interest and also blabbering about how much his sisters love him.

After 20 min of the ride, the car stopped as they reach their destination. Gulf looked at Mew saying thanks so many times for dropping him at home. He stepped out of the car. He leads to his home but doesn't know what happened he turned around saw Mew was still there looking at him or staring.

" Phi'Mew thank you once again, you are so kind to hear my stupid blabbering.." Gulf said with a slight blush on his cheeks.

The sight was adorable for MeW and when he heard Phi'Mew his heart fluttered. Mew smiled genuinely this made Gulf obstruct seeing his smile. Cute isn't it.. He thought.  They said goodbye to each other. Gulf left and Mew the crazy guy didn't leave until Gulf entered the house.

~

~ In the evening Gulf's sisters were preparing dinner and Gulf lazily sprawled on the sofa watching his favorite bl drama TharnType on repeat.

Isn't Mr. Suppasit looked like the character Tharn? So handsome.
But ohh... Shit...
You are an idiot... You didn't ask Phi'Mew what he does..??
We didn't exchange our contact numbers. You dumb baby...!!

He pouted thinking about all of these things. His sister Nin called him as they set the dinner. He lazily moved to dine for the dinner with a pout. His sisters looked at him done look. Now, what happened..??

Han prepared his plate and put it in front of his baby brother " kana eat or I'll beat you. Stop thinking.."

He sighed heavily as " phi you know today Mr. Suppasit drop me home when I was coming back from college."

" it's good that Phi Thorn's Boss" Chanthira let out.

Ohh. He remembered he forgot to tell his sisters about the offer he got from University. Having dinner he told them about the offer he got, they were happy but Han was a little off looking at his brother.

~Han's phone buzzed.

She checked, it was a message from someone she didn't want to even think about that shitty person.

She made a call, after some rings, the line was answered

"Phi'Manee"

"Han. What happened..?? Everything fine.." Manee asked from the other side as it was already midnight.

"He messaged.." She answered

" Are you serious..??" Manee asked for confirmation, she didn't want it to come true. They never forgot but still hoped it will get forgotten with time.

" he asked about Gulf I didn't reply," Han said worriedly, " I think it's time to Gulf get married before that bastard could do anything"

" you are right.. I'll visit tomorrow" Manee let out later they hung the call

The secret the gulf doesn't know, no one knows besides sisters. And they don't, want the history repeated and also this time it will be not easy.

Vote|comment|follow

As author promised herself that if she got 150 views so she will update the next chapter..

So here's the chapter.. The author is so lazy sometimes hopes you like this plot. There's relationship building so it will start slow between the gulf and mew not so much..
See you take care..!! 😇
Sorry for mistakes