chap-12

Why this pillow is not soft... He stirred in his sleep but he snuggled more into a hard not so soft pillow but it is warm hmmmhmm. What's the sound?!!  Dub... dub... Dub... Dub...

Gulf opened his eyes with lots of struggle because he gets the best sleep after 3 days of stress. He saw he was clinging to someone and his head was on someone's chest.  He did his chin up to get a view of the person's face.

He smiled.. " awwee phi' Mew such a beautiful dream... I want to sleep more so this dream won't end.." He said in a cute sleepy voice and put his head again on the chest and doze into the sleep.

Mew chuckled at his baby's innocent reaction who thought it was a dream. Mew was awakened when Gulf Stirred but he just laid down there so he doesn't have to answer the question if Gulf asks any... But.. When he heard his Gulfie's words he wanted to kiss his whole face but he controlled himself... that one day it will gonna come true.. He lovingly stroked his hair admiring his cute unofficial lover.

After an hour, Gulf tried to open his eyes after hearing a loud scream or we can say scolding from downstairs.

" Gulf get up.. It's time for breakfast..."

5 min after

"Are you still sleeping..??!!"

3 min after

" This brat...!!"

4 min after

" kanawut... " Han yelled going upstairs..

From this yelling, Mew woke up but there his lover is sleeping like nothing was going on... In a deep slumber with a pouty parted lips clinging to Mew. Mew's shirt upper button was open, Gulf's soft cheek and delicious lips were touching his chest... Such a magnificent sight for Mew's heart...

Then there's a knock...

Mew then shakes Gulf to wake... But he pouted more saying " gijklgfdbbn ggxsyhj " Mew didn't understand I wanna eat you up baby... I can't wait any longer...

" Gulf... Tharn tweeted about his lover..." Han shouted from outside with a great idea.. It will gonna work at any moment

Gulf's eyes open in a snap.. He instantly sat up " what...!!! Tharn tweeted this " These are the words that came out of his mouth..

Mew was like what hell just happened and who is that Tharn

Before his foot can step onto the floor he felt a presence who is staring at him he turned then whispered yelled " phi' Mew " he immediately put his palm on his mouth..

" your sister.. " Mew mouthed at him.. Gulf nodded in a slow-motion but turned fastly " phi.. I am coming just 5 min.."

" why your room is locked you never sleep like that.." She questioned as it was not in Gulf's behaviour. So who locked the door, it's Mew who locked it when he was awake for hours even after Gulf was sleeping peacefully.

" phi Mew you go in the bathroom ok. Then I'll all handle it here for now.." He said and Mew moved into the bathroom as per his queen's command.

Gulf opens the door saw Han standing with a mad face...

" phi go I am coming.. In 10 mins.." He said and Han ruffled his hair yeah if she can't see his brother's morning face her days don't go well...

" ok.. Come fast.. Nin and I have to leave for work." She left saying

Gulf locked his room and hurried to the bathroom he knocked before entering as he get in he finds no one his bathroom was empty Mew was not there. He came out to his room he looked around but no sign Of Mew so he called his name " phi' Mew.." Today How many times has he taken his name...

But no answer he plopped on his bed his phone tinged and it was a message from his Man " I left don't worry baby.." He read the message.. Did he read right.. Baby..? Mew is calling him baby. He closed his eyes yesterday's night event flooded his memory. His cheeks turned red..

Ohh my I sat on his lap. He hugged me.. We slept together... Aahhhhahhh it feels.. Oh, it was not a dream...  Does this mean he has feelings for me.. Aahhhhhhhh?

He screams in his mind while biting his lips... Then he heard " Gulf...." His sister yelled and he went to the bathroom dreaming about his love... Their talk... He took a dancing bath with his happy heart...

~ meanwhile

Mew was in his office for an important meeting. His demeanor has completely changed into a serious devil.

" there's a problem getting in with this new opening of the hotel... And also the bike exporting..."  Bright said

" so Mr. Sitwat is creating a problem..huh..?" He said arching his brow.

" yeah.. He is.."

" that fucker.. I don't want to kill anyone just for simple deals.." Mew sighed " how desperate he is to get his cheater daughter married to me. Such a shame being a parent. "

" he is restraining my deal.. Ok get the government officials meeting tomorrow and the weapon deal should also be done by tomorrow.." He stated.. Bright nodded and left.. Till the days they have their men in government it's easy to work illegally.

Mew took out his phone and stared at his phone screen where his baby's smiling face is.. He smiled " Gulfie baby you are so cute.. You don't know how am I controlling myself not to squish you and kiss you.. It's hard and I also get hard easily..."

His soft meaty bubbly ass... Dying to get inside you...

He made a call... It is answered

" hello..??"

"Baby.."

Gulf's heartbeat increased what should he reply he just hummed in response.

"How are you feeling..?,
Don't take stress..ok"

" yeah.. And thank you so much
And phi Mew.. Sorry for..."

" don't say sorry it's not
Your fault.."

Gulf hummed and thought about what to ask now he can't let it slip out from his hand at this moment..
" did you eat your lunch..??"

"No, I am working"

"You should eat it's near 3 "

" I will but in the evening"

"Phi Mew now or I will.."

" or you will what??"

" I'll not talk to you.."

"My baby is blackmailing me"
Mew thought for some time then he said "ok but while I am eating you will talk to me.. Ok"

" ok.." Gulf pouted, he lay on the bed on his stomach, swaying his legs up and down, vice versa.

Mew put the phone on speaker while he ate the ordered food and Gulf accompanied him...

|vote|
|comment|
|follow|

Sweet little moments...