4.1

Dom pulls into a parking garage where he stashes his car before heading outside to wait on Arizona. Dom is walking down the street before a cop car passes him and quickly turns around.

"Toretto, stop right there!" The cop says over the speaker, causing Dom to realize that it's not Arizona before he takes off running. "Toretto!" Dom is running down an alley while looking around for Arizona when a familiar green car pulls up beside him.

"Get in!" Brian yells from the driver's seat before Dom quickly opens the door.

Brian takes off as the cop starts to catch up. Brian gets back on the main strip, causing the cop, chasing them, to be taken out by another car. Two cop cars start heading their way before trying to make a road block but Brian just weaves through them.

"You're the last person in the world I expected to show up," Dom says as he starts to relax while he continues to look for Arizona to bail him out of an awkward situation.

"Yeah, well, I thought if I got in your good graces, you might let me keep my car," Brian reveals with a shrug while he keeps an eye out for cops.

"You are in my good graces, but you ain't keeping your car," Dom says with a smile and a shake of his head as he decides to give Brian a chance. "You drive like you've done this before. Are you a wheelman?"

"No," Brian answers with a shake of his head before Dom asks him a few more questions despite already knowing the answers.

"What about the two years in juvie for boosting cars?" Dom asks with a knowing look as Brian quickly looks over at him in shock. "Tucson, right? Jesse ran a profile on you, Brian Earl Spilner. Thanks to Arizona, he can find anything on the Web. Anything about anybody. So, why bullshit?"

"So, what about you?" Brian asks in an attempt to change the subject.

"Two years in Lompoc. I'll die before I go back," Dom answers with a sigh as he remembers why he went to prison. The car is then quickly surrounded by motorcycles. "Oh, great."

"What?" Brian asks confused as he looks around at the motorcycles.

"It's going to be a long-ass night. That's what," Dom answers him as he leans back in defeat.

Dom could only hope that Arizona wasn't around to get caught up into what was about to go down. One of the motorcycles gets close to the car before the guy driving it, taps on Brian's window with a gun.

"Follow us," The guy says as he points the gun at Brian before Brian follows him. When they stop in the parking lot of a restaurant, they all get out of the car.

"I thought we had an agreement," Johnny Tran, the guy on the motorcycle, says as he turns to face them after taking off his helmet. "You stay away. I stay away. Everybody stays happy."

"We got lost. What do you want me to tell you?" Dom responds with a shrug.

"Who's 'we'?" Tran asks as he looks Brian up and down.

"My new mechanic. Brian, meet Johnny Tran," Dom introduces as he motions between Johnny and Brian. "The guy in the snakeskin pants. That's his cousin. Lance. So, when are you going to give me a shot at that Honda 2000 of yours?"

"This your ride?" Tran asks Brian as he admires the car while ignoring Dom, who notices Arizona's car drive past the restaurant.

"It was. It's his now," Brian answers as he motions to Dom.

"No, it's not. I haven't taken delivery," Dom says knowing what they would do to the car if he said it was his.

"Then, it's nobody's car. But somebody put in the wrench time. What do you think, Lance?" Tran responds as he runs his hand along the car before glancing at his cousin.

"It's an amazing machine," Lance says as he keeps his gun pointed on Dom and Brian.

"Yes, indeed," Tran agrees with a nod before he walks back over to his motorcycle. "Let's go. I'll see you in the desert next month. Be ready to have your ass handed to you."

"You'll need more than that crotch rocket," Dom taunts as Johnny's group get on their motorcycles.

"I got something for you," Tran says before they drive off.

"What the hell was that all about?" Brian asks as he turns to Dom.

"Long story. I'll tell you later. Let's get out of here," Dom says before opening the passenger door.

Dom stops as they hear the motorcycles coming back before Dom closes the door. Lance and Tran start shooting the car. The car catches fire as Arizona pulls up to the entrance of the restaurant with red and blues flashing on her car. Lance and Johnny quickly stop shooting before quickly driving away.

"NOS!" Dom yells as he sees the fire getting bigger.

"So, what the hell was that all about?" Brian asks as they start walking away from the restaurant to Arizona's car.

"It's a long story," Dom answers him before they get into the car.

"What the hell was that all about?" Arizona asks with a raised eyebrow as Dom gets into the car, causing him to sigh.

"A business deal that went sour. Plus, I made the mistake of sleeping with his sister," Dom answers as he looks out the window, causing Arizona to shake her head before she takes off back to the Toretto household. "Where were you?"

"I was about to pull up right as you took off running," Arizona responds with an eye roll. "This is why I told you to wait inside the garage for me."

"Maybe I'll learn to take your advice one day," Dom jokes which causes Arizona to let out a snort.

"That'll be the day," Arizona retorts as she and Dom share a smile.

Brian couldn't help but frown as he watched them from the back seat. Since he could tell that Dom and Arizona had formed the sibling bond that he and her once had.