2.1

"Just packed up a real money load, and it's coming your way. Look for "Rodgers" on the truck's side. Don't forget my share of the deal," Dom's contact says over the phone, causing Dom to smile knowing that he and the team would have some fun tonight.

"Zona," Dom says after Arizona picks up her phone. "We have a truck tonight."

"I'll be at the garage in five to come up with a plan," Arizona tells him as she walks out to her car.

Dom and the team head out to where the Honda Civics are stashed while Arizona makes sure she has everything set up for the team to succeed without being caught.

The team heads out into the night before they quickly find the truck they are looking for. Letty quickly pulls in front of the truck as Dom and Leon get on either side of it. Jesse stands through the sunroof and shoots out the glass to the truck.

Letty speeds up before Dom pulls in behind her and Vince stands through his sunroof, shooting his harpoon gun to connect to the passenger seat. Letty drops back to where Dom was as Vince jumps onto the truck before shooting the driver with a knock out dart.

Arizona is using her binoculars to look for the team before she catches sight of the green neon under glow of the cars, causing her to turn on her lights. Vince drives the truck down a road where he sees Arizona's cop car with her lights on.

There is road construction work behind Arizona's car which is how she planned the teams escape. Leon pulls back behind the truck as it becomes a one lane and Letty slides underneath the truck until the lane opens up again. They deliver the truck before getting paid while Arizona finishes out her shift.

Arizona is in the garage working on some new designs when she hears Vince's, Letty's, Leon's, and Jesse's cars pull up in front of the store. Arizona quickly saves her progress before walking around the building instead of walking through the store.

"Talk to me, Jesse. This ain't working, brother," Vince says as soon as he is out of his car while Letty gives Arizona a fist bump once she reaches them.

They all gather around the hood of Vince's car with Letty and Leon on one side while Jesse and Vince are on the other side as Arizona stands beside Vince, who glances at her. Arizona feels goosebumps rise on her skin as their arms accidentally brush against each other.

"It's your fuel map. It's got a nasty hole. That's why you're unloading in third," Jesse explains as he looks under the hood while Vince tries to focus on what he is saying and not how close Arizona is.

Vince had finally admitted to himself that his biggest problem with Arizona is the way he felt when she was around.

"I told you it was third," Leon says as smirks at Vince.

"Shut up," Vince quickly tells him with an eye roll as Arizona lightly laughs.

"I'll lengthen the injector pulse another millisecond. Just tune the NOS timer, you'll run nines," Jesse says as Arizona nods in agreement before Vince grabs Jesse's head to face it towards a bright red truck.

"What's up with this fool? Is he sandwich-crazy?" Vince questions as they all look inside to see a blonde man talking to Mia.

Arizona let's out a sigh, having heard all about the blonde that had been coming into the store for the past three weeks but she had yet to see his face.

"No, V. He ain't here for the food, dog," Leon says while Arizona lets out a snort.

"Chill out, bro. He's slinging parts for Harry, man," Letty defends as she lightly slaps Leon.