5.1

"Home sweet home," Arizona says with a smirk as she pulls up in front of the Toretto household to see a party in full swing.

"Take care," Brian calls as Dom and Arizona start making their way up to the house.

"Yo, Spilner," Dom calls out, causing Arizona to look at him confused while Brian turns to look at them. "You want a beer?"

"Sure," Brian says with a nod before walking back up to the house.

Dom and Arizona walk inside to figure out what the rest of the team is doing, because it wasn't just up to Arizona to make sure that Dom gets home safe.

Arizona glares as she sees Vince playing his guitar, while trying to entertain a random girl. It drives Arizona crazy how he can go from protecting her from other men to acting as if she didn't even exist.

Letty is laying on the floor while playing a video game and Leon is running his mouth in an attempt to entertain the girl sitting on his lap. Leon is the first to see Dom as he freezes mid-sentence because of the pissed off look on Dom's face. Dom starts making his way over to Leon, causing Letty to look up at Dom.

"Yo, Dom. We were just about to go looking for you, brother," Leon quickly tries to defend himself before Dom knocks his beer out of his hand. Dom keeps going as he makes a beeline for Vince.

"Where were you?" Dom asks Vince as he sets the guitar to the side while glancing over at Arizona to make sure she is okay. Vince notices the glare on Arizona's face which slightly pisses him off.

"There were mass cops there. They came from every direction. That shit was orchestrated," Vince answers as his anger towards cops shows through.

"This your beer?" Dom asks as he grabs the beer sitting on the table in front of Vince.

"Yeah, that's my beer," Vince answers with a confused look as Dom walks away.

"Yo, Einstein. Take it upstairs. You can't detail a car with the cover on," Dom teases Jesse, who is aggressively making out with a girl as Dom grabs a few more beers. "Can't even get that right."

"At least he's trying," Arizona jokes as Dom hands her a unopened beer.

"Yo, Dom. Why'd you bring the buster here?" Vince calls out as he spots Brian by the door.

"Because the buster kept me out of handcuffs," Dom yells back, causing Vince to glare at Arizona since she was supposed to pick up Dom. "He didn't just run back to the fort. The buster brought me back because I didn't listen to Zona."

"Dang straight," Arizona agrees with a nod as she points at Dom.

"You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona," Dom states as he turns to Brian with a beer in each hand.

"Thanks, man," Brian says as he takes the beer that was once Vince's which causes Arizona to smirk as she realizes.

"That's Vince's so enjoy it," Dom reveals with a smirk of his own as Vince gives Dom a 'really' look before they watch Brian clean the top of the bottle with his shirt then take a drink.

"Hey, bro. You got a bathroom?" Brian asks as Vince glares at them.

"Yeah, upstairs. First door on the right," Dom answers him as he continues to stare at Vince in challenge before Brian disappears upstairs as Dom sits down.

A random guy walks up to Arizona as she leans against the wall, close enough to hear Dom and Vince talk. Arizona blocks the guy out as he talks, so she can hear Dom.

"He's got no call being up in here. You don't know that fool for shit," Vince tells Dom as he points at the stairs.

"He's right, Dom," Leon says in agreement as he stands beside Vince.

"Vince, there was a time when I didn't know you," Dom argues as he rubs a hand over his head.

"That was in the third grade!" Vince states which ends the conversation. Vince notices the guy talking to Arizona, causing his anger to completely boil over. "If you should be worried about anyone, it should be the cop. How do you know she didn't set the whole thing up tonight? She was late picking you up."

"She's not the only one responsible for picking me up," Dom quickly defends Arizona which causes her to smile. Which gives the guy talking to her and Vince the wrong idea.

"Let's get out of here," Arizona tells the guy, in hopes that it would piss Vince off even more. "Thanks for the beer, Dom. I'll see you tomorrow sometime." Dom raises his beer in acknowledgment while Arizona grabs the guy's hand before pulling him out the door.

Arizona talks to the guy for a few minutes, only to find out that he was at the party to get with her, Mia, or Letty in an attempt to get in good with Dom. This earns the guy a slap across the face before he disappears into the night. Arizona gets into her car as she watches Mia leave the house with Brian.

Mia drops Brian off outside of Harry's Auto Shop before leaving. Arizona waits until she knows Mia is gone before pulling up to where Brian is waiting for her.

"I figured you would follow," Brian admits with a sigh before leading Arizona inside to where he is staying.

"What are you doing here, Brian?" Arizona asks as she looks around the small room that Brian is currently calling home.

"The FBI pulled me from my station to put me undercover," Brian answers her honestly, causing Arizona to sigh because her job just got a hell of a lot harder. "They want to know who from the racing scene is hijacking semi-trucks."

"I know," Arizona reveals which causes Brian to look at her in shock. "My boss knows I'm close to the racing world and wanted to see if I could find anything before they put someone undercover."

"Have you found anything?" Brian asks in hopes that he won't be undercover much longer and won't have to continue to lie to Mia.

"No, I haven't," Arizona lies to her brother because she knows how her brother is and knows that he's here to do the job and go home. "I do know that's not Dom and his crew. So, if I see you doing anything that will put Dom and his family in jeopardy, you best believe that whatever sibling relationship we have left will be long gone."

"Understood," Brian says with a nod, though he couldn't help be a bit jealous of his sister having their backs over his. "You know that if you're protecting anyone, then you go down with them?"

"Then it's a good thing that I don't know who's behind this," Arizona responds with narrowed eyes before leaving Brian in a state of shock. He couldn't understand why his sister is so loyal to Dom.