𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 | 𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐘, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐊𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐘, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

KIARA AND HER BEST FRIEND SAMARIA finally was leaving school from cheerleading practice. It was 8 at night, Kiara and Samaria never left this late from practice. Kiara wished her mother could pick her up.

She never walked in the dark at this time of night. Especially since this was Broward County it was very dangerous. People would always get killed out here at this time of nights.

Kiara and Samaria walked down the dark side walk. It wasn't that dark but the street lights we're on. But it was odd because there would usually be cars driving outside right now. But the roads were quiet.

"You okay bestie?" Samaria asked looking over at Kiara. "Yeah I'm fine just a little bit cold" Kiara said rubbing her arms back and forth to keep them warm. "Want one of my sweaters?" Samaria asked.

"Sure please" Kiara said. "Okay" Samaria said. They stopped walking and Kiara held her phone while Samaria dug in her backpack getting the sweater. "Here this will help you" Samaria said giving it to her.

While putting the sweater on she felt like someone was watching them. Kiara kinda looked to her side and seen from far away distance a guy wearing all black with a Pooh Shiesty ski mask on.

"What the fuck?" Kiara looked over and the person disappeared. "What happened?" Samaria frowned coming closer to her now scared best friend. "S-someone was just watching us from a distance over there" Kiara said pointing to where the guy was.

"Where? I don't see anybody.." Samaria said looking in the distance still confused. "I swear Samaria I just seen someone right there-

"Relax Kiara you're probably overreacting" Samaria chuckled. "Yeah maybe you're right" She sighed. "It's okay let's just get home before our parents get worried" Samaria said.

They soon started walking home again scrolling through there phones. "Have you heard from Jahseh?" Samaria asked looking over at me. "Uh... no why?" Kiara asked frowning a brow while sucking on her ring pop.

"Oh damn. I heard ever since y'all broke up 2 months ago he's been going crazy and shit" Samaria says. "I honestly don't care Samaria. If it wasn't for him we'd still be together but he wants to cheat on me with Geneva" Kiara lowly chuckled shaking her head.

"It's okay best friend he don't deserve you he'll be begging on his hands and knees for you soon" Samaria said. "Girl he already doing that" Kiara laughed and so did Samaria.

"Ugh such a weirdo" Samaria said face palming.

"You ain't neva lied"

Samaria and Kiara stopped at a corner so they can go separate ways. Samaria lived 2 blocks away from Kiara. "I'll see you later call me when you get home" Samaria said hugging Kiara.

"Okay see you later" Kiara said walking off. The two finally went there separate ways. Kiara hated walking in the dark. Only time it didn't bother her is when she'd be with a group of people.

Kiara finally made it to her house. She searched her bag and looked for her key. Before putting the key inside the door she seen a note on the door.

"You can stay away from me forever Kiara.."

Kiara got chills just by reading that. She already knew who it was too. "This nigga needs help" Kiara said shaking her head putting the key in and unlocking the door.

Before shutting the door behind her. She seen the same figure from earlier now across the street staring at her. He tilted his head before running towards her. She quickly slammed the door and locked it.

Kiara breathed heavily holding her chest. Kiara ran and made sure all the windows we're locked along with the backdoor and garage door.

She went over to the kitchen island grabbing the phone off of it. Kiara texted Samaria and took a picture of the note showing her.

After she sent her the note some random call began to dial Kiara's phone. Kiara answered it. "Hello? Who is this?" Kiara asked. She didn't get an answer. All she could hear was loud breathing.

"Listen Jahseh if this is you, you need to fucking stop! Okay? I'm over this shit don't get mad at you because you ain't shit. Now goodbye!" Kiara yelled in frustration hanging up the phone.

Samaria finally texted Kiara back.

SAMARIA🤍.

oh hell nah he's mad weird for that

exactly and he just called me from a random number

SAMARIA🤍.

what did he say!?

nothing he was trying to make me scared with all that heavy breathing

SAMARIA🤍.

this nigga wants to be Micheal Myers

he's nowhere near that.
more like Chucky or Papa Smurf

SAMARIA🤍.

😂😂😂

But ima be shower I'll text you after I get out

SAMARIA🤍.

Alright.

Kiara grabbed her stuff and headed upstairs. She went into her room putting the backpack on her desk. She grabbed her charger heading into the bathroom, plugging it in.

Kiara phone started to charge up. She grabbed her speaker and started playing High School by Nicki Minaj. "HE SAID HE CAME FROM JAMAICA, HE OWNED A COUPLE ACRES" Kiara rapped while turning on the shower.

She took her clothes off getting into the shower locking the door. She started washing her body and singing along to the music. "THAT'S TOP OF THE TOPPA, I NEVER FUCK WITH BEGINNERS, I LET HIM PLAY WITH MY PUSSY, THEN LICK IT OUT WITH HIS FINGERS, I'M IN THAT ZONE!" Kiara rapped with a smirk on her face.

After Kiara sung that part of the song she was about to sing the next line until the lights went out. Kiara looked around shocked and scared at the same time. "What the fuck.." she mumbled.

To be continued...