𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐬 | 𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

• 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙰 𝙷𝙴𝚁𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙾 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

Camila was currently in the bathroom staring at herself in the mirror. She stared at her boobs and started playing with them and jiggly them around. "I love my titties" She said squeezing her C cups.

Camila left out the bathroom cutting the light off behind her. She went into her bedroom seeing her two best friends Layana and Jasmaria laying there stuck on the phone.

"Guys!" Camila shouted to get they attention. "Yes?" They both said looking up. "Can I suffocate y'all with my titties?" Camila asked. "Yes baeee"Jazz said with a smile.

"Why can't wassaname do it?" Layana said recording her. "Who the fuck is wassaname?" Camila asked confused. "You already know who I'm talking bout" Layana smirked.

"Umm no I don't okay" Camila said straight facing Layana. "DD" Layana mouthed to her. "Oh girl bye fuck that boy" Camila chuckled. "Fuck who?" Layana asked.

"Fuck DD Osama! DD Osama yous a bitch!" Camila said all up in the camera. "Oop" Layana said before laughing and ending the video. "Wait so what DD do?" Jasmaria asked.

"Y'all ain't see that video on shaderoom?" Camila asked making both Jazz and Lay shake their head no. Camila sighed taking her phone out to look for the video on shaderoom.

She found out and handed the phone to Jasmaria. Layana leaned on Jazz so they could both see the video. "This nigga really over here kissing Jay?" Layana said mugging the phone.

"Yep.. it's okay though he can keep on doing it because when I pop out with one of my hoes he not gonna be very happy" Camila said. "You don't even need to do that once he see you not sad over it he'll run back" Jasmaria said.

"He don't need to be running back over hea stay just wear the fuck he at" Camila said rolling her eyes. "Chile let's stop talking about his fuck boy ass and watch scary movies please" Layana said grabbing the remote.

"Okay" Camila said sitting next to Jasmaria and Layana.

𝟷𝟸 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁...

In was not a couple minutes into the movie. The girls we're hooked to the movie so far. Camila was pay attention but she had someone on her mind.

That someone was David. She missed being around him and having little smoke sessions with him. They truly were made for each other.

Camila phone soon started to ring making her sigh loudly. "Damn now Niggas wanna call my phone" Camila huffed making the girls laugh. "Word niggas wasn't just calling a couple minutes ago" Jasmaria said.