𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 | 𝐝𝐝 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚

𝘎𝘐𝘈 "𝘋𝘐𝘖𝘙" 𝘑𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘚 𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘈𝘙𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓, 𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘓𝘌𝘔

𝘎𝘐𝘈 "𝘋𝘐𝘖𝘙" 𝘑𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘚
𝘚𝘜𝘎𝘈𝘙𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓, 𝘏𝘈𝘙𝘓𝘌𝘔

Gia was getting dressed to go hang out with her best friend David aka DD Osama the well known New York drill rapper from Harlem.

Gia put on her all black sweat suit and slid on her lavender Uggs. She sprayed perfume all over body and fixed her hair up doing the edges as well.

Dior was interrupted by her phone ringing. She answered the FaceTime call seeing DD curly hair all in the camera.

"Yes DD?" She said setting up the phone.

"Yo, dic you got za on you?" DD asked.

"What did I tell you about calling me that shit D?"

"My bad bestie"

"It's fine and yeah I do got that za on me as always" Dior said smiling.

"Ight good cause Jay stressing me out with this relationship shit"

"I thought you wanted her back?"

"Nah I want somebody else"

"Who?"

"You duh..." he mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"Huh?" Gia said looking at him shocked.

"Nun.. ima see you when you get here Ight?"

"No wai-

Before Gia could finish her sentence David hung up the phone quickly. She rolled her eyes and made sure to clean up the bathroom before leaving the house.

Grabbing her phone she seen 2 notifications from Ddot which was her other best friend. Dior left out the bathroom and went into her room grabbing her weed and keys putting it inside her purse.

She made her way downstairs about to leave out the door. "Where you going missy?" Her mother asked doing paperwork at the kitchen table. "I'm going to hang with DD and Ddot for a little" Gia said.

"Okay make sure you're back home by 7 or 8 okay?" Her mother said. "Okay mommy I gotchu" she said. "Be safe love you pumpkin" her mother smiled. "I love you too mommy" She said before leaving out the house.

She got inside Ddot's car. "I still can't believe ya dumb ass driving at 14 and shit" Gia said placing the purse on the ground next to her. "Of course.. ima be grown in 4 years if you think about it" Ddot said.

"You gotta point" Gia says pulling some gum out her pocket. "Ouu gimme some ugly" Ddot said holding his hand out. "You act like I wasn't gonna give you some anyway" Gia said putting the gum into her hand.

Ddot slipped the gum in his mouth. Dior put her seat belt on ready to go. Darrian mugged her. "What?" She asked looking at her confused. "Why the fuck you got that seat belt on? You act like ima hurt you Nigga" Ddot chuckled.

"Ddot anything could go wrong while you're driving this car. Not saying you not a good driver but there are recklesss driver out here" Gia explained.

"It's cool whatever keeps you safe" Ddot said speeding off.

Ddot and Gia finally made it to DD crib. They got out the car, heading to the front door and knocking on it.

"Wassgood Dior" Jay said answering the door. "Hey big bro" I said pulling him into a hug. She broke the hug and went into the living room where DD was playing the game.

"Hey bestieeee" Gia smiled sitting next to him. "Wassgood Ma" David said pausing the game and placing her on his lap. She blushed looking down at him.

"You always playing this damn game" Gia said rolling her eyes. "I was bored man" He said turning his new ps5 off jstar brought for him. Gia pulled out weed and backwoods from out her purse.

"Yooo pass the blunt" Ddot said sitting on the other couch across from Dd and Dior. "Damn nigga she ain't even roll yet" DD said. "Right damn fiend ass" Dior said rolling her eyes.

Gia walked over to Ddot handing him a baggy of weed and backwood. She sat next to DD about to roll up. "What are you doing?" David mugged. "What does it look like?" Gia frowned looking at him stupidly.

DD smacked his teeth and grabbed Gia placing her back on his lap. "STOPP you messing me up" She whined. "Lemme do it" DD said taking the blunt from Dior.

It only took DD 20 seconds the roll the blunt. "You fast ass bitch" Dior said rolling her eyes at him. "Stop roll them damn eyes before I make a reason for you to do so" DD said.

"Excuse you?" Gia looked at convinced. David gently choked her. "You heard me don't show off in front these people Gia... I'll fuck the shit outta you" he said whispered in her ear.

Dior blushed feeling some type of wetness in her panties. She huffed and crossed her legs trying to stop the heartbeat coming from the wet cooochie.

Ddot just stared at the two while taking a puff of the blunt. "Why you staring and shit?" Gia asked. "Y'all date or sum?"" Ddot asked. "N- we will be soon" DD said cutting Dior off.

Dior squinted his eyes at him. "I'll be back" Ddot said walking towards the bathroom. "Sooo when was you gonna tell me you had feelings for me?" Dior asked.

He shrugged taking a puff of the blunt. "And who said I wanted ya ass back?" Dior folded her arms. "Shakira.." He said. Her face dropped making him smirk.

"Bye I don't like y'all" Dior pouted like a big kid. "You so adorable for real" he chuckled at her. "Stoppp" she smiled blushing and covering her face. "Stop hiding ya pretty ass face princess" dd said taking her hands away from her face.

David started staring at her seductively. She looked away trying to avoid eye contact. He pulled Dior's chin making her look at him. They stared for a couple minutes before he had pulled her into a kiss.

DD gently grabbed Gia's neck as he slide his tongue inside her mouth. She moaned into the kiss and started grinding on his lower half. Gia felt David grab above her.

"Eww y'all nasty freaky mother fuckers" Ddot said making a disgusted face.

"Shut the fuck up ddot!"

"Always ruining some shit"