Chapter 3

-At Yeji and Ryujin's dorm-

Yeji and Ryujin didn't talk on their way home nor did they talk when they got back home.

Yeji was still thinking on how to help Ryujin to ask out Lia.

And Ryujin was very impatient.
She was still waiting for Yeji to give her tips so she can ask out Lia. Both of them don't have any dating experience before so didn't knew how to ask out someone or to confess their feelings for them.

"Oh!" Yeji got an Idea.
She decided to text Yuna and ask for some advice on how to ask someone out since her and Chaeryeong were dating.

Yuna🌼

Yeji:
Hi Yuna! Do you have any tips on how to ask someone out or confess their feelings?

Yuna🌼:
Sure! Why do you need it btw eonni?

Yeji:
Ryujin is asking for tips on how to ask someone out but since you know I don't have any experience on dating I decided to ask you 😅

Yuna🌼:
Oh okay sure! First tip I would recommend is to get closer to the person you like so you would know what things they like!

Yeji:
Thank you so much Yuna! I will probably ask more in the future but this will be enough :))

Yuna🌼:
Your Welcome Yeji-Unnie!

After Yeji finally got the first tip she went to Ryujin's room and told her about it.

-The next day at School-

It was another school day and Ryujin decided to do what Yeji told her to do.

But before that they needed to attend class first.

                                                                -After class-

"Lia is it okay if we hangout   today? I just want to know more about you"                   

"Sure!" Lia replied to Ryujin.

While they were talking there was Yeji looking at them although it hurt hearing that Lia said yes she was still happy for Ryujin since Lia was her first crush.

Why has it have to be you who stole my heart Ryujin. I just wish you could treat me more than a friend.  Yeji thought to herself.

-A few hours later at Yeji and Ryujin's apartment-

"Maybe I should go visit my parents since I have nothing to do in our apartment"

Normally Yeji wasn't like this. She was always busy. But it seems like without Ryujin, Yeji had nothing to do.

Yeji was on the way to her parents house when she suddenly saw Ryujin and Lia. It looked liked they were having fun talking to each other. She didn't mind them since she didn't want the pain of seeing Ryujin with someone else to hurt more. She was indeed jealous of them but she doesn't have to guts to confess to Ryujin because she was only her "best friend" and they shouldn't be anymore than that.

-At Yeji's parents house-

When Yeji opened the door she was greeted by her mom saying.

"Oh well look who it is. Its my daughter who finally visited her parents after years of not doing so." with a hint of annoyance and sarcasm.

Yeji doesn't have any time for her moms talk. She was tired.

"Mom I know I haven't visited you guys in a few years now and its because I was busy with school and also I'm going to sleep here for tonight so don't disturb me I'm tired." 

After that Yeji went upstairs to her old room and immediately layed down on her bed.

After a few minutes later Yeji suddenly had the feeling of crying.

She said she was tired. But not tired of work but tired of loving someone who you're not suppose to. But what can she do? even if she tried she couldn't and every time she would try to forget and move on it would just hurt more and more. The pain and pressure would grow more as time passes. Can't she at least open up her heart and love someone she loves? why cant she let herself do that?. She wanted to be with Ryujin for at least a few days or a few hours but she couldn't. She cried and cried until she fell asleep. Her parents tried calling her to eat but she didn't respond because she was sleeping so they decided to let her sleep even though it was bad to skip dinner.

-The next day-

 Yeji woke up with puffy eyes and sore throat. She remembered what happened last night and just laughed it out because she thought it was stupid.

..What will she do to the feelings she has for Ryujin? 

we will find out on the next chapter.

Authors note:

Hi guys! it has been a few days since I last updated. Hope you like this chapter, I worked very hard on it :) thank you for reading bye!