Chapter 6

"Yeji! wake up!"

                         Yeji immediately got up from her bed and looked at Ryujin with confusion.

It took her a few minutes to realize that it was all a dream from when Ryujin confessed to her.

"Yeji you were crying in your sleep are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm o-okay"

"That's good, oh and also its time for us to go to school its already 5am"

"You should go first Ryu I'll stay here for a while"

"Okay?"

After Ryujin was done getting ready she went to school without Yeji.

Yeji had a lot of questions.

 First was how did she went to sleep?

Second will these things happen in the future?

Third why did she dreamt of this?

But she decided to not think about it more or else she will have more questions than she has now.

She then checked her phone and she saw 10 messages from her friends and 1 missed called from Chaeryeong 

Ryeong 🦊

❗You missed a call from "Ryeong🦊"❗

Yejj🐺: Why did you called me Chaer?

Ryeong🦊: Ryujin told me she couldn't find you last night but it turns out you were at your apartment :)

Yejj🐺: Oh okay! ty Chaer love u!

Ryeong🦊: Love you too!

Seen 

Hmm what did I do yesterday?  Yeji thought to herself wondering whether she drank alcohol or maybe got lost on her way home from the place where they hang out.

-At their school-

"Yeji! you're finally here!" Yeonjun said

Yeonjun was one of Yeji's "friend" but there was one thing that Yeji wasn't aware of but Ryujin knew.

"Oh hi Yeonjun, did you see where Ryujin is?"

"Her again? you are always talking about her whenever we're talking and you do know that she likes someone else"

"Well I do, plus what's wrong with me talking about Ryu? am I not allowed to be worried about her? she's my "best friend" "

"Yeji, don't you get it? Ryujin is with someone else and she doesn't like you back"

"What are you talking about?"

"Yeji I know you like her.... but what about me?"

"What? I don't like her and also what was the last thing you said?"