Chapter 14

After a few hours of them talking everyone left. Leaving Yeji and Ryujin alone.

"You should go home now too Ryu, It's already 10pm"

"I still don't want to, I want to stay here with you love"

"Fine"

The room was silent. It was dark and the only light they had was the moon. The moon light Shined through the room. They were deep in love to notice the time passing by. 

"You know Yeji it feels nice being with you"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I wish I was yours way earlier so we could've had enjoy each moment of us together before your time is up"

"We could still do that Ryu, We still have time"

Ryujin got Yeji's hand and softly kissed it. After she did she gently rubbed it.

"Love"

"Yes?"

"Let's make a promise"

"Sure, how about I go first?"

"Alright Love"

Yeji looked outside and to admired the beautiful starry night. She then looked at Ryujin. She looked at her with so much love.

"I promise I'll love you till I die"

"And I'll promise to stay by your side till the end"

After making a promise to each other they kissed. Not the kiss full of lust, but full of love and passion. They looked in each others eyes and smiled.

"You look so beautiful Yeddeong"

Yeji laughed a little which made Ryujin confused.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I like it when you say that"

"Then I'll say that to you every single minute of the day"

"Don't, I don't want the love of my life to get tired because of me"

"I'll do anything for you Yeji"

(I recommend listening to dandelions by ruth b in this part hehe)

-A few years later-

"How are you doing love?"

Ryujin looked at the sky. It has been 1 year since Yeji's death and Ryujin still haven't moved on yet.

"You still look so beautiful till now"

A tear drop fell from Ryujin's eye. After all the moments she spent with Yeji it finally came to an end. She promised to stay by her side till the end so here she is now. At the same spot they met. She didn't care if people thought she was crazy all she cared about was Yeji.

"You know love, Everything will come to an end. All of it, nothing lives forever. Except for my love for you"

Ryujin felt as if Yeji was listening and she was. 

"Love, I still haven't moved on from you. I'm afraid if I love someone else I might forget you"

Ryujin wiped her tears and continued to look at the sky.

"Everyday I still miss you. I miss your smile, your laugh, your everything. I hope you still do love me,"

Ryujin felt a familiar presence next to her. She looked next to her and to her surprised the love of her life was there. Looking at her with a smile that caught Ryujin's heart.

"Yeji?"

"Yes love?"

Ryujin hugged Yeji. She wished for this moment to never end.

"I miss you so much"

"I miss you too"

"Am I hallucinating or what"

They both laughed softly.

"I'm only here for a moment Ryu I just wanted to tell you something"

"What is it?"

"You can love anyone you want and don't mind me, its fine if you forget about me. I want the best for you love. I promise I'll watch over you and protect you"

"I'll try to"

"Thank you love, I need to go now"

"Can you kiss me one last time?"

"Alright"

Yeji kissed her and softly broke it.

"Goodbye love"

"Till we meet again"

The end.

A/N 

I'M SO SORRY FOR HURTING YOU ALL BUT HERE IT IS THE END! hope you liked the story <3 ty all for the support :D if ur interested in other stories go read boss's love by me! its ongoing and I just updated it today! Anyways thats it for my first book! Ty again for reading hope you all have a nice day :)) ily all!

Word Count: 626