ONE SHOT ^-^

This is just a one shot like the last special chapter. I was bored and this came to my mind. So enjoy some Elena x Bakugo content :)

In this One Shot they are together and in their third year.

———————

Elena sighed, her back against the soft grass as the sky glimmered with millions of stars. She heard the door to the backyard open, but ignored it. She felt Bakugo's aura close up to her as the presence laid down next to her. He knew he didn't have to say anything for her to sense him. "What're you doing out here?" Bakugo asked, grabbing her hand as he pulled her closer to him. She only sighed before she laid her head down on his chest, letting his fingers run through her hair.

"Just thinking." She said, smiling as she lifted up the bottom of his shirt a little. She began trailing his tattoo with her finger, smiling at the text. "Psycho". She kept in mind that the tattoo on her lower abdomen said something in a familiar text. "Pomeranian" it said in cursive. She smiled at the thought as Bakugo shifted in his spot.

"What are you thinking about, you little gremlin?" He asked, tickling her side softly. Elena began laughing before using her quirk to have his hand stop. "You. I was thinking about you." She said, smiling as she looked up at him. He smirked before speaking. "Have you thought about a name for the agency?"

Since Bakugo's family was quite wealthy, Aizawa could help them, and All Might also wanted to help, they could afford to start one just as they graduated. "How about- agency Bakugo?" Elena asked, smiling. "But that's just m-" He began, before realizing what she meant. "You never know. Maybe I'll be a Bakugo soon too." She said, chuckling. Elena happened to dream about starting a family and marrying Bakugo someday. She loved him dearly, and he was the man she'd spend the rest of her life with. Katsuki smirked before ruffling her hair.

"The name is perfect.." He mumbled. "But seriously though, it has to be connected to our hero names." Bakugo said, hugging her tightly. "Aha! I got it-" She began explaining the choice of name for the agency. Bakugo immediately agreed, seeing as they were graduating in only two months.

(A/N I can't reveal the name yet because- who wants that? :))

"I'll miss this class." Elena said, breaking the silence after they had been staring at the sky in a comfortable silence. "Tch. They're just a couple of tolerable extras. But I guess...I will too..." Bakugo mumbled, running his fingers through her hair.

Elena chuckled before they saw a flash light up the yard for a second. Both of them looked up towards the windows of the Heights Alliance, seeing the whole Bakusquad standing there. Kaminari was holding his phone along with Mina and Jiro who were all terrified for their lives. "Delete that!!" Elena and Bakugo yelled at the same time, standing up and running after them. "But you were so cute! We couldn't resist!!" Mina and Denki yelled, seeing as Jiro was hiding somewhere while Mina and Denki ran.

"You little shits!!!" The couple yelled at the same time.

——————

The couple ended up catching them eventually and having them delete one out of about 50 pictures of them. Right now Bakugo and Elena were sitting by the tree in the backyard once more. Elena sat between Bakugo's legs with her back against his chest while he was braiding her hair.

"Remember how oblivious we were in our first year? I think even Denki were more obvious than we were." Elena laughed, looking at a couple of old pictures of them on Bakugo's phone.

"Tch. I guess. Remember when I hugged you for the first time? I think my heart was beating faster than anything." Bakugo chuckled, tying the last piece of hair on the bottom of the braid, finishing it.

Elena's red bangs were in the front while her black hair was put back in a braid. Her earrings were glimmering in the night as the only light that was visable was the light from the Heights Alliance. The class was still awake, watching a movie while Sato baked a cake. "How do you think I felt?! My kokoroko went doki doki!" Elena whined in a joking manner. She leaned her head back against his chest as she laughed. Bakugo began laughing as he wrapped his arms around her.

They laughed together as they talked. Bakugo held her around her body, making sure she wasn't cold.

"Hey, Wanna go somewhere?" Bakugo asked, making Elena turn to him, looking at him questionably. "Sure, where to?" She asked as Bakugo brung her up. "You'll have to see." He said and kissed her forehead.

They went inside the building, seeing as Aizawa didn't even bother with them being awake late anymore, they usually were up till at least 1 am at this point. They went through the house, going to the front door to get Bakugo's keys, helmets and their jackets.

"You're taking me on your motorcycle?" Elena asked. Bakugo nodded while he hummed on a song. But even so, he held a big smile on his lips.

They walked out of the dorms building, heading over to the parking lot where Katsuki's motorcycle stood. It was black one  with red details on it. He chose it because it reminded him of Elena. Katsuki gestured for her to sit down after him. He helped her put the helmet on before she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Katsuki! Where are we goingggg?" Elena whined as the motorcycle started.

"Surprise~" He teased before they rode out of the parking lot. It was night, maybe 1 AM. Elena smiled as she felt the wind zoom by. After only a couple of minutes they were out of the city and somewhere near the mountains.  "What are we doing here?" Elena asked, holding his hand in hers. As their finger intertwined, he rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand. "Stop asking questions and just go with it." He said with a smirk as they began walking up the rest of the mountain.

"Are we having a date? At 1 AM?" Elena asked, smiling as she saw the millions of stars in the sky, at a perfect view.

"Indeed we are. Come on." He said, bringing her to the edge of the mountain. He made sure they weren't going to fall so they sat just by the edge. "Katsuki- it's beautiful.." Elena mumbled, sitting down as the stars glimmered in the sky. "Well, I guess you deserve that." He said and pulled her into his chest by her waist. He held her in place as they looked at the stars. Elena's eyes held pure amazement as she watched each and every star constellation.

"You know, I wanna marry you one day." She said, smiling. She remembered the tattoo she had gotten on her back, the letters that stood in cursive right on her spine were pure and unique. "You're never alone."

"You will never be alone as long as I'm here. You hear me?" He asked, ruffling her hair as he looked at her. She turned her gaze to him. Both their faces were tinted in a soft red as their red eyes looked into one another. "I love you." Katsuki said, putting his index finger and thumb on her chin as he began closing in. "I love you too, Katsuki Bakugo." She said before kissing him gently.

Their kiss held pure passion, love and sincerity. Elena swore she felt electricity up her spine. She began wondering if Kaminari was there before they pulled away. They kept looking into each other's eyes before they looked back into he sky.

"My psycho."
—————
Words: 1336

-w- Keep in mind that this doesn't affect the actual book whatsoever and that I'm just writing it because I was extremely bored, and sick.

Ciao ✨✌🏼