seungjin

3RD PERSON

He had no idea what was causing their quarrel. Probably something silly and minor, such as failing to take out the garbage or failing to make the bed. They were arguing over Hyunjin again, this time about not washing the dishes. It was the most ridiculous thing they could have gotten into a fight over.

"GOSH, WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE? I ALREADY TOLD YOU A FEW TIMES THAT I'LL DO IT LATER," hyunjin snarled. Even though Seungmin knew his comments weren't true deep down inside, they still hurt.

"Stop yelling at me!!! I didn't do anything wrong!!!" said Seungmin, who was never one to express emotion. He had taught himself never to cry or panic in front of others, no matter what. Seungmin was frightened of appearing weak to everyone around him, so he tried to be the strongest person he could be.

"You're making things incredibly tough to deal with right now, Seungmin!" hyunjin retorted. For hours, they hurled obscenities and vicious remarks at each other. It seemed as if two children were fighting over a toy. It's as though they're fighting because they don't know what else to do. They would come to regret all they spoke to one other in the future. They were well aware of this, but they nevertheless struggled to maintain their own pride. Hyunjin and Seungmin have a lot in common; they both fight to win, not to solve anything.

Seungmin's wall finally cracked after a long period of screaming at each other, and tears began to stream down his cheeks.

"Well, if you dislike me that much, you can take what's yours and leave!" said Seungmin. Even though his face was wet with tears, it wasn't yelling; it was a stone cold monotonous voice that displayed no emotion. Hyunjin was taken aback and appeared surprised and bewildered.

"I- seungmin..." Hyunjin tried his hardest to form a statement, but all he got were a few plain words with no significance. seungmin sneezed a little.

"Just go hwang..." said Seungmin, who had never mentioned his surname before unless he was serious, which he was in this occasion. hyunjin remained motionless for a moment before taking a step back. Grabbing his lover's wrist and forcing him to the door, Seungmin lets out a few angry groans. Hyunjin flung a jacket over Seungmin before putting on his own, then dragged Seungmin out of their gigantic home and out into the street.

" HEY, LET ME GO!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?" Seungmin fought back, wriggling under Hyunjin's hard grip. Hyunjin just kept going, as if he wasn't aware that his boyfriend was beside him at the time.

"I'm doing what you ordered me to do," hyunjin hummed before returning his gaze to Seungmin and flashing him a sneaky smile. They kept walking down the side street together.

"What are you..." he trailed off abruptly. A recent memory flashed into his mind.

...."take what's yours and leave!"

Seungmin's face flushed as the revelation hit him like a ton of bricks. True, Hyunjin was simply doing as he was told. Seungmin couldn't feel his fury any longer; instead, he was flooded with compassion and a tinge of remorse. He stopped fighting Hyunjin's grip and instead walked up to him, slipping his hand down so he could clasp his lover's hand in his. as well as the fact that he adored him. Regardless of how much he tried to deceive himself. Seungmin was well aware that Hyunjin adores him and that they are in a good relationship.

Hyunjin came to a halt in a deserted park. He escorted Seungmin to the bench, where they sat side by side, still holding each other's hand in a warm embrace.

"I should not have been so harsh with you," hyunjin said, "I know you can only take so much." Seungmin's heart dripped at the sound of genuine guilt in his boyfriend's voice; lesser men would have been bawling their eyes out. But it merely made Seungmin cry once more. "I'm sorry" 

"I'm sorry as well; I know things have been difficult recently, and-" he was cut off when Hyunjin kissed him, clearly not wanting an explanation. Words were too long, and they never had enough meaning to convey a message. So Seungmin slid into the kiss swiftly, letting his lips do the talking because using his voice would just lead to further errors. A sense of relaxation washed over him as he let out a tiny hum. He had no intention of losing his beloved today.

Hyunjin backed away, but not before delicately nipping the bottom lip of Seungmin, causing the latter to sigh contentedly. Hyunjin grasped Seungmin's chin with his hands and opened his mouth to speak, attempting to project a confident smile.

"You're lucky I'm a smart ass, because our relationship would be in shambles right now if I wasn't," Seungmin said, smiling and nodding. Hyunjin snorted, then pressed his brow into Seungmin's. There are still some issues to work out, some cracks to patch, and some bridges to rebuild. But if they both make it out alive, it might all be done over time.

THATS ALLL FOR THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS ONEEE MWUAH MWUAH LOVE YOU ALL