Chapter 3: Hololive?

AN: Oh btw, some people like Coco and Rushia will still be in this story. Aloe will not be in this story because I do not have enough information on her.

Also, New formatting for the conversations, because the old one was too tiring.

Aoi POV

I woke up. *sigh*

Looking at the clock, it was 11 AM. 

11 AM...   HOLY SHIT I promised Aqua and Ayame that I would go to the Hololive Headquarters at noon today.

I got up, and went to the kitchen to cook myself some bacon with some rice from my brand new rice cooker! Bacon actually tastes sooooooooooooooooo good with white rice, because bacon is salty in general, and white rice has that plain but good taste that compliments the bacon soo well.

Enough talk about bacon though, after inhaling my bacon and rice, I took a quick shower and changed into my clothing.

In order to make a good impression on Yagoo, I wore a very comfortable shirt and jeans then wore flannel over my white shirt and topped it off with a black cap.

Now looking at the clock, it was 11:40.

I exited my very small two-room apartment, which I would probably be moving out of later if I find a better one.

Calling a taxi (I don't have a driver's lisense bozos) I told him to go to the location Aqua told me about yesterday, and he started driving me there.

Yagoo POV

Hmm...

Now that I think about this, this could be very bad.

I have to tell the news to Aoi that most of the idols here aren't actually human.

Eh, she probably wouldn't care, they don't really hurt people anyways.

When was she coming again?

...

Fuck.

I called A-chan to my office.

"A-chan when is she coming to the Headquarters again?"

A-chan responded with a shrug.

We stared at each other in silence.

""Fuck.""

This is not good, we have to know, or else she might see something that could influence her impression of this place. She has to come here because she lost the bet, but she might not like this place.

"A-chan, tell the security team to be on the lookout for a female entering the building."

"Yes sir."

Ayame POV

Currently resting on a couch in a cafe on the first floor of the headquarters with a view of the entrance.

Aqua and I have to be the first ones to meet Aoi.

Or else the entire building might be on her, which would create a ton of rivals I don't need right now.

Thankfully, only Aqua and I know the time she is coming, which makes my job much easier, regardless it would be good to keep a lookout.

"Ayame-chan what are you doing alone?" Looking at the origin of the voice, I saw Mio looking at me.

"N-Nothing" I stuttered, immediately bringing suspicion from Mio.

"You sure?" Mio responded with doubt in her voice.

"Y-Yeah" I stuttered again, even more comprising my position.