Chapter 4: Hololive? (Continued)

AN: My memory is ass so I had to re-read my entire story again just because I forgot what this chapter was about F, and then whenever I actually have to update another story I gotta reread it holy shit this is a pain in the ass, F to bad memory.

Just something I wanted to share, enjoy the book.

Riding the elevator, Aoi started humming the song Goodbye Declaration, getting the attention of the other people riding the elevator, mainly Ayame.

"Do you sing, Aoi-san?" Mio asked, enjoying the humming that Aoi was doing.

"A-ah no... I think I am very bad at singing," Aoi responded, not thinking anyone was paying attention to her hum.

"Also, you can call me Aoi, I don't really mind," Aoi added with a small smile, because she still wasn't used to honorifics, and it felt weird to her that someone called her Aoi-san.

"O-oh, okay, thank you, you can also call me just by Mio, or any variations if you would like," Mio responded, while subconsciously starting to blush.

"A-ah thank you," Aoi said, while unknowingly Ayame and Aqua were looking at Mio with envy because she was talking to her.

Ding!

"Here we are!" Ayame said, getting out of the elevator first, with the rest following her.

Yagoo POV

Sigh, is she going to come today or not?

Looking saddened, Yagoo was sulking while sitting in his chair in his office.

"Yagoo!" A-chan said, quickly entering the room, with excitement on her face.

"What?" Yagoo asked, wondering what made A-Chan so excited.

"I got contacted by Ayame saying that she's on her way to this room right now!" A-chan said, with even more excitement.

"What! Then we have to prepare, quick, we have to have a good first impression on her!" Yagoo said, starting to clean the office with A-chan quickly following suit.

After 5 more minutes, someone knocked on the door.

"Please come in," Yagoo said while sitting down on a chair near a low table.

"Hello," Aoi said, entering the room and looking at Yagoo and A-chan behind him.

"Hello, Aoi-san," Yagoo said, causing Aoi to twitch her eye unnoticed by everyone but A-chan.

"So where did the other girls go?" Yagoo asked because he heard from A-chan that Ayame, Aqua, and Mio were with her.

"Ah, they decided to let me go in by myself and that they would be waiting outside the door," Aoi said, with a glance at the door.

"I see, well do you know what you are here for, Aoi-san?" Yagoo asked, already knowing the reason behind why she was here, along with A-chan behind him.

"Yes, uh I came here to join Hololive," Aoi responded while starting to look at the ground from the pressure.

"Ok sure, here's the contract, Aoi-san," Yagoo said, breaking the tension.

"E-eh? Just like that?" Aoi asked, with a nod from Yagoo and A-chan.

"I will explain the terms generally, you can read the contract when you have the time, Aoi-san," A-chan said, stepping forward.

"Ok," Aoi said while looking at the 4-page contract on the table.

"So, the main thing is that we will only gain 40% of the money from your streams, not including the super chats. Your model and any fanmade stuff with your model as a reference are now under the property of yourself and Cover Corporation. Oh, you will also be required to live in the living quarters of Hololive, with amenities already in the building. You are also not allowed to do anything that would ruin the reputation of Cover Corporation and purposely expose your face." A-chan said while Yagoo nodded along.

"T-this is very linear. Are you sure you don't want more money?" Aoi asked, surprising Yagoo and A-chan and the eavesdroppers.

"Just wondering, how much money do you get from one stream, Aoi-san?" Yagoo asked, wondering how lucky he was, maybe he would not need extra money from the sponsors, to keep his company afloat.

"From just views or super chats? I also have sponsored streams," Aoi asked, thinking back to that one time when she got sponsored to play Fortnite when it was first released for 100,000 dollars.

"Uh, views and super chats, please," A-chan responded before Yagoo did.

"Hmm, my stream yesterday got me around 13,000,000 yen (Around 100,000 USD) in views, and I think I got 10,000,000 yen (Around 80,000 USD) in super chats? But that was mainly because there were more viewers from hololive fans," Aoi said, making the people who listen go silent as they tried to calculate how much in a year she makes in a year.

'She could buy this Company in under a year!' Yagoo thought while sweatdropping.

Ayame burst opens the door after hearing that and asked the question in the back of everyone's minds.

"So Aoi! What is your net worth then?" Ayame asked.

"I don't know?" Aoi responded.

"How do you not know?" Aqua then asked, entering the room.

"I don't need so much money, so I just donate it to charities I think would be helpful, is that bad?" Aoi asked, getting nervous.

"""""So kind!""""" Everyone thought.

"No, it isn't sorry for asking..." Aqua responded.

"It's fine, Aqua-chan," Aoi said, patting Aqua's head, to the surprise of Aqua and the other girls.

'Lucky,' Every girl in the room thought.

"So yeah, you can take more, I have too much anyways," Aoi said.

"S-so is around 90% with no money taken from super chats okay?" Yagoo asked while looking at Aqua with concealed jealousy.

"That's satisfactory, I'll just sign the contract in front of me because changing it would take a little too long," Aoi said, signing the contract.

"Ok, so the movers will get your stuff and put it into your room, which I will contact you later, so you have some free time," A-chan said, pulling out her phone and texting someone.

"Okay, also when do I announce that I joined?" Aoi said, with Mio in agreement.

"We will take care of that later, but for now, you can have a tour around the building from our talents, which are next to you."

"Okay, I will try my hardest!" Aoi said while getting dragged out of the room by Aqua, Ayame, and Mio.

"Yes..." Yagoo said, his voice getting smaller.

"How were we so lucky?" A-chan asked while looking where Aoi left dreamily.

"Who knows, maybe it's the work of a higher being," Yagoo said, thinking of all the changes he wanted to make but couldn't because of the lack of funds.

"Y-yeah, I guess so," A-chan said.

AN: I was too tired to make it more businessy so I skipped it and made it about Aoi flexing the money I wish I had! Teehee!

Also realized that I have homework due today. It is 3:30 where I am. Fuck.

The next chapter is about her getting a tour and maybe she will meet someone idk.

Updated this book because I felt like it was getting neglected.

From now on in the Author Notes, I will say which book I am updating next.

Comments and Votes with advice are greatly appreciated.

Next Update: So... I'm a girl now?

Signing out, Aoplus