7.

Abi's POV

My head is pounding as if a heavy metal song is playing in my head. I open my eyes but it's two bright so I sit up wincing because of the pain rushing through my hands and my arm.

I then try opening my eyes again. And let them slowly adjust to the bright lights. I put my hands on my head and take a few deep breaths trying to remember everything that happened.

I sat there and look around just to realize about 3 minutes later that I'm in the Walton's living room.

Oh okay not so bad.

I don't want to be alone though so I attempt to stand an walk to the door but my legs are numb.
Me: Jayla Javon Jaden anyone here.
Hellooooo.
I yell but I comes out a hoarse rough sound but I did grab someone's attention not of any one I named but Daelo.
Me: uh oh.
I whisper under my breath as he walks in.

I look horrible I think. If I look as bad as I feel I look like shit.

Daelo slowly walks in looking at me intensively. He takes about five steps into the and then stops dead in his tracks and looks at me me as if he were to come any closer I'd break.
Me: it's okay you can come over.
Daelo: i-i- I don't want to hurt you.
Me: noooo please come over I need I hug it doesn't hurt anymore.
Daelo: are you sure.
Me: positive nothing you could do will hurt me.
Daelo: ok.
And with that he skips over to me and jump's onto the couch next to me then jumped over beside me and engulfs me in a hug. I lay there with him as tears leave my checks.

Of course I have a reason to cry but not right now not with Daelo here he wouldn't understand and I don't want to put that on him.

Around 5 minutes later he was lying on me watching YouTube on my phone when Jaden walked in.

My head snapped in his direction and he looked at me his eyes are red and puffy he looks like he's been crying non stop. I felt bad.

Me: hi how are you.
Jaden scoffs
Jaden: how am I, I'm fine you the one that, that,that.
He doesn't know what to say.
Me: come here.
I say as I open my arms bub squeeze my eyes shut to try deal with the pain.
Jaden: no no I can't they did enough touching I'll get Jayla.
Me: where is everyone any ways.
Jaden: there all sleeping Daelo said he'd come for a drink and come straight back up but when he didn't I came to check. I said that I'd stay up Incase you woke up.
He rambled on and I looked at him.
Me: don't wake Jayla bring Daelo back to bed then come back down to me I'm sleeping in your bed because it's wayyy more comfortable than this and you can't argue with me because I'm hurt.
I manage to sound clear enough for him to understand me. He nods and then final steps closer to pick up a sleeping Daelo off my chest and then walks out the door.

________ ________ _______ ______ _______

Jaden's POV.

I don't want to argue with her.
I can't argue with her right now not like she is now.

So I do as she says I carry Daelo up into his room and tuck him into bed. Then a make my way back down to Abi.

I don't want to touch her hurt her so I try and keep my distance. Like how can two boys probably around our age do something like that to her. I've never seen her like this before I don't know what to do. I don't know what she wants.

By the time I get downstairs and into the living room I see her sitting on the floor.
Abi: sorry I tried walking up to you but my legs gave out.
Me: it's fine come on let's get you to bed.

____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ __

Abi's POV

After saying that he'd put me to bed he just stood there.

I think he's scared to touch me or even come near me after what happened.
Me: Jaden I'm not made of glass and right now your one of the only people that I'd trust to do this right now so please come over here and bring me to bed with you before I try and walk up there again.
He seems shocked I said that but slowly came over to me.
Jaden: are you sure.
Me: yes now come on I'm tired and I don't want to fight and my head is head aching.
Jaden: ok.
He says kneeling down and putting one hand under my legs and the other around my back. My body flinches and he instantly backs away.
Jaden: I can just get Jayla she won't mind.
Me: no I'm sorry let's try that again.
I sigh cursing at my body for doing that.

He approaches me the exact same way and picks me up with one hand under my legs and the other behind my back.

I wrap my arms around his neck and I put my head on his chest as he carries me upstairs.

We make it to the room and he opens the door and places me on the bed.
Me: can you give me a hoodie or something to wear.
I'm still in the clothes from I think yesterday. It's my half riped top I think they were scared to change me or something but I trust them.

He nods and silently walks over to his wardrobe and gets me his black North face hoodie and hands it to me.
Me: thank you.
Jaden: I'll get you a drink I'll be back in a minute.
Me: okay thanks.
He's being really nice to me more nice than usual.

I try putting the hoodie on but I can't lift my arms up high enough to put it over my head I try again but it hurts to much and I feel tears from in my eyes and try to blink them away but I can't they slowly trickle down my checks as I try again. Then I hear the door open.
Me: mmh sorry can you help me I can't put it on.
Jaden: mmh uh o okay if your sure.
Me: ya now come on I'm cold and I feel disgusting.
He nods and makes his way over to me and assists me on putting on the hoodie then gives me the drink and i take a sip.

After handing me the drink he stands up walks over to his night stand and grabs his phone and makes his way to the door.
Jaden: night Abi.
Me: hold on a-a-a come back.
And he does he spins on his heals to face me.
Me: can you sleep with me. It will make me feel better.
I say with a pout on my face and he just looks at he and smiles and shakes his head. I smile brightly as he climbs into bed beside me.

I cuddle up into him wrapping my arms around his stomach and intertwining my leg in his and resting my head on his chest.
Jaden: B
Me: ya
Jaden: what happened.
Ok here we go.

Me: I was just walking home till I got to that part of the neighborhood and I knew it was 'sketchy' so I turned the volume down on my phone and pulled Javon up on Snapchat and went on with my walk home untill I was going down the alley way part and two guys our age maybe older came over so I texted Javon telling him to get me. But before ye got there they were calling me names and stuff I ignored them until one pushed me against a wall I screamed I kicked but nothing worked one guy held me while the other started to kiss me. I told them to stop over and over but they never did. Then he started to put his hands on me. I kept kicking and screaming so they through me at the wall and I blacked out.

At this point there's tears streaming down my face and I look up to see Jaden is crying as well.
Me: no no no don't cry it's okay.
Jaden: they did all that to you and we did nothing to stop it. They could have done even more when you were unconscious and you wouldn't of know I just can't believe it.

Me: Jaden stop I'm safe with you I can't feel any better right now that I'm with you.