26.

Abi's POV

I wake up and look around before grabbing my phone and checking the time.

It's seven o'clock in the morning I slept a lot on the plane so that helped the time also helps because I have to cover these things up.

I get out of bed collecting my bag full of my make up and stuff and head to the bathroom.

I open the door and go into the bathroom with my eyes closed I'm actually terrified to see my neck.

I open my eyes looking into the mirror.

Fuck.

It's not as bad as I imagined but it's pretty bad to try cover up.

I start by washing my face and then doing light make up.

I go onto my phone and look up the fastest way to get rid of hickeys and it's telling me a whisk or ice but I don't have either so I a cold cloth to my neck.

So think what can I do.
I'll leave my hair down
I'll put on a necklace
And a small bit of make up.

I put on a small bit of color corrector and some concealer over then I do my hair.

When done I examine my face and neck looks ok so let's go with it

I leave the bathroom and head back into my room to pick out my outfit.

I grab a bikini a pair of shorts my flip flops and the necklace. And just to annoy him I take Jaden's hat and put it on.

When I'm done getting ready I check the time and it's like 8.

Its also really hot and I'm bored so I knock on jaylas and Javons room and then go in.

"Get up it's eight o'clock and there's people outside I want to take pictures" I sing skipping around there room until Javon throws a pillow at me

I pick it up and walk over to him attacking him with it "STOP ok ok I'll get up" he says rubbing his eyes.

"Good you get up two Jayla" I say leaving the room heading back to my own.

I see Jaden's still asleep so I go over and kneel down beside him he's two cute.

I put kisses all over his face whisper yelling Jaden every once in a while trying to get him to wake up.

It works but takes a while.

"What it's so early" he says in his croky morning voice that I love

"I want to take pictures and look around but I need help putting on my sun cream" I say while running my fingers through his fluffy hair.

I give him a kiss on the cheek then walk over to my bag.

I do need to pun sunscreen on and I do need help with my back and stuff so I'm hoping he gets up.

I don't want sunscreen in my hair so I tie my hair back and start to apply my sunscreen.

I do my legs and then mover to my stomach.