18.

Abi's POV
Time skip

It's been another day they said they would send me home with eating targets but they wanted to increase my food thingy on my arm with my vitals I don't know they want to put more food in me before I go home.

Jessica is coming to pick me up at 1 so I have about 40 minuets to get ready.

I had already packed last night so all I had to do was get dressed and do my hair and stuff.

Gotta be looking pretty for the boys... Ok imma stop...

I waited in the looby until Jessica came the sign the discharge papers with the doctor and then we were off.

We sat into the car. "Was that your first time in hospital for 'this' kinda stuff" she asks now I love Jessica but I don't want to upset her. "You know you can tell me anything" she said looking over at me "ok I wasn't hospitalised I went to a therapist myself I know it was getting bad when I wanted to leave dinner and class to do it 'cut myself' I would get dizzy feel sick not have enough energy from doing it but that felling made me want to do it more and more I was caught in a loop that I couldn't get out of so one of my friends made me go to therapy and I improved from there"

I was talking so much I didn't realize we were home she put her hand on my knee "I won't tell anyone ok"

I nodded and got out the car dreading going in Jessica already got my bad for me and was at the door waiting.

"You ok honey" she asked. "I'm fine"

Perfectly fine.

So with a few deep breaths I make my way to the door she opened it for me and I walk in.

Nothing has changed everything is exactly as it was when I last saw it. "Jayla is in her room if you want to go up to see her" Jess says putting my bag in the living room I don't want her to know what's happening between us so I head up.

Deep breaths...

I've been standing outside her door like a total wuss until I build up the courage to go into her room. I turn the handle and push the door open. "Jayla I um I ca-" I try forming a sentence but before I can get the word out she hugs me.

"I'm so so sorry I didn't understand what your going through and I take back every last thing I said to you in the hospital every breath of it" she says into my ear as she squeezes me

"Are we all good" she says questionably pulling away from me and I nod. Ok me and Jayla are ok now I need to talk to Jaden but not yet I want to hang with Jayla first.

"Want to watch a movie" I say fiddling with my fingers "with you always" she says as she jumps on her bed.

"But um first can I ask a couple questions" she says worried and scared for my response "sure go ahead" I say reassuring her I'm ok with it.

"How did you fell"
"I felt guilty lying to you but I felt even worse when I ate I felt like I wasn't really enough and stuff"
"Ok mmh I looked it up and it said that you could also be suffering from self harm anxiety and depression and stuff did that ever happened with you"
"Honest" I say it's a pact we made about three years if we both say honest we can't lie or it'll like ruin our friend ship it also means we can tell anyone else.
"Honest" she says back ok here we go.