2

Chapter 2 Your Majesty, I want you!

Ba-ba-ba-ba...

It was unknown how long the whip had lasted, but Vicia was unmoved as she looked at Wen Lin, who almost fainted from the pain. She walked past the soft throat that held Wen Lin's life.

"Your crew is also locked here, only you can save them,"

"I'm about to die, how can I care about others?"

"I won't let you die,"

"Your Majesty, this is not up to you,"

Wen Lin panted. As she rested, there was a fragrant smell.

Vicia suddenly moved her head closer. The tip of her nose pressed against Wen Lin's hair on the side of her neck as she sniffed at the scent that she could not refuse.

It was like a fine wine that had been brewed for ten years. It had a slightly cold smell. It was like the wind passing through the sea covered by the morning fog, mixed with the fragrant fragrance of the woods. It was slightly tipsy but not intoxicating.

She tilted her head and looked at Wen Lin with an examining smile. Viscia recalled that she had countless chances to leave after being saved, but she did not.

She accepted Wen Lin's earnest offer of kindness. She had lied to her that she was a noble lady who wasn't favored. She had acquiesced in many actions that were as intimate as she was at the moment...

Releasing her grip on the hilt of the whip, Vacia heaved a sigh of relief. Her rationality defeated the slightest bit of reluctance in her heart.

She was the Queen of Golan. She was used to playing with people's hearts by using the supreme authority in her hands, even if it was pure and genuine, which she had not experienced for a long time. As long as it was beneficial to Golan.

This logic was rather brutal and ruthless.

The strange emotions in her heart were quickly suppressed by Vicia. Feeling Wen Lin's panting due to the pain, she asked,

" Tell me, how do you want to submit to me?"

Still the same merciless tone, but with a hint. A hint of coaxing.

Vicia's hair was a very pale golden color. This was a characteristic of the noble and pure bloodline of the Golden Sparrow Royal Family. At the same time, it made her blue eyes look even more deep and charming, like a boundless sea of stars that could only be seen in the ocean.

Wen Lin furrowed her brows. She wanted to find a trace of warmth in her memory from Vicia's distant face, but the ensuing pressure made her heart sink uncontrollably.

She thought of this pair of beautiful but also exceptionally cold and heartless eyes, why was it that when she stared at people, it made people feel their eyes flow with affection.

All of a sudden, her heart started beating wildly.

Wen Lin suddenly curled her lips into a smile. Her eyes reflected the cold moonlight and she said firmly," Your Majesty, I want you."

——————–

The author had something to say.

Non western fantasy * 3x