3

Chapter 3 Assassination!

After standing stiffly on the spot for a while, Wen Lin managed to move to the window and observe the surrounding environment through the moonlight.
The room was very small, with an old wooden single bed in the middle, and a barely clean quilt on the bed.
Fortunately, the environment was very dry and well ventilated. Except for the bed, there were no extra sundries in the whole room, which was much better than the wet and dirty environment of Atta Tower.
Wen Lin wasn't obsessed with cleanliness, but she is used to keeping her environment as clean and tidy as possible, which helps her recover her energy.
Looking out the window, Wen Lin had a rough guess about where she was.
She should have been detained in a circular tower somewhere behind the Royal Court. The window of the room was wide open. Looking down, it was about 30 meters above the ground. If ordinary people fell from here would either die or be disabled.
Although it is not difficult for Wen Lin, who is practicing Ancient Martial Arts, to go down from here, but when she thought of the endless means of Vicia, Wen Lin gave up.
'I don't know how many guards there are in the castle, and this is in the royal capital of Golan. There are many troops stationed inside and outside the city.'
Wen Lin was not sure that she will be able to escape the pursuit smoothly and escape back to the sea.

All You Ever Need to Know About 5G in 2021 and BeyondHow to download YouTube videos for free

More importantly, her ship and subordinates were all held in the palm of Vicia's hands.
Seeing Vicia's attitude, Wen Lin guessed that she should not worry about her own life for the time being.
After gulping down the broth brought by the maid, Wen Lin chose a more comfortable position, avoiding the wound. She lay on the bed fell into a deep sleep without any dreams.
The Queen was in the White Hall that, the lights flickered. There were numerous figures.
Even in the middle of the night, the White Hall was noisy.
Because of the Queen's assassination, the faction of the new nobles who supported the Queen was particularly passive.
The Queen was standing beside Sir William Cecil, the representative of the new aristocracy, the chief advisor, and the Minister of State.
"Your Majesty, you shouldn't intensify the conflict with the church. We should learn a lesson from the assassination that put your life on the line not long ago."
The worried expression made William look even older, and his gray mustache twitched, looking a little funny.
There was not a bunker that can resist the attack, the foreign enemies that are coveting, the dangerous and greedy Holy Church, and the queen who may die in the assassination at any time caused the new nobles who were attached to Vacia to have a headache.
"William, if the price paid can be exchanged for us not being controlled by others, then there is nothing we can't try,"
"But do you really want to pin your hopes on a group of pirates? The Royal Guards are suppressed by the Holy Knights of the Holy Church. It has become a tradition. No one can easily change the rules of the game, even if you are the queen,"
William pointed out the problem sharply. From his point of view, the growing queen seemed to want to challenge the wolves.
Vicia was silent for a while, then shook her head firmly, "No, you are all wrong, people who are living in the shadow of the old divine authority, have lost the will to fight, we can only use external forces to defeat the corrupt the Holy Church,"
The Queen's tone sounded as decisive, determined, and confident as always, revealing a toughness that could not be rejected.
With the words of exhortation stuck in their throats, the new nobles in the hall looked at each other in dismay, maintaining a unanimous silence and lowering their heads,
"I hope she can do as Your Majesty wishes,"
"Go back,"
Lightly pinching the bridge of her nose, Vicia waved her hand, looking slightly tired.
The conflict between the Grand Catholic Church and the New State Religion, the flood in the south, and the deterioration of diplomatic relations with the Sistine, and at the same time, guarding against the collusion of the old nobles with wicked hearts and foreign enemies, these urgent problems that need to be dealt with have disturbed Vicia.
The tidy footsteps faded like a tide, and White Hall quickly returned to its empty and silent appearance.

The Top 5 Best Laptops You Can Buy in 2021

Vicia narrowed her eyes, reclining on the throne, enjoying the tranquility of this moment.
Antoni walked forward with a group of female officials at the right time to help the queen remove her makeup, take off her fancy clothes, and press the acupuncture points on her body with the most comfortable force to relieve fatigue.
In her impression, the queen hadn't had a good rest for a long time, and she seldom showed her excess emotions in private.
The female servants who followed the queen's side were all cautious.
Before going to bed, Vicia suddenly asked, "How is Wen Lin?"
"Your Majesty, she fell asleep soon, and the whiplash wounds haven't had time to deal with,"
"Take care of the wounds tomorrow morning, and then bring her to me,"
Her tone was indifferent, as natural as Vicia's every time she gave orders.
Antoine complied and couldn't help recalling the Queen's many outrageous actions in the face of the pirate tonight.
After serving the queen and sleeping, Antoine went to Bessie and Namaer on purpose and told them to be obedient and careful when serving Wen Lin tomorrow.
In the Golan, no one likes despicable pirates. They use force to arbitrarily seize people's savings and insult the weak.
They had committed many evil deeds, and their sins had reached the Infernal Realm(Hell).
But in the same way, no one has ever seen a pirate as beautiful as Wen Lin, and no one has ever seen a pirate who could enter the Golan Royal Court alive.
Wen Lin was the only exception.
Exceptions are often different.
As the queen's most trusted maid of honor, Antoine always arranges things in an orderly manner in advance to avoid extra trouble
Although Bessie and Namar were puzzled, they still listened obediently. Antoni's warnings are usually what the queen meant.
At this point, the servants in the palace are unaware.