༒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾༒

"So... that's the beautiful pet who's gonna live with us now, huh?", a man grinned. Piercings all over his face as he came closer to your face. Practically breathing into it. 

"Don't scare her like that, Ray", another said, his golden eyes watching right through you, a gentle smirk on his face. "Leave me alone, Masami", the man, Ray, huffs out. His eyes falling upon Masami, "your pretty boy face is pissing me off!"

"You are too close to my face though", you mumbled mindlessly, making him look back at you. A grin reappearing on his face, "is that so?", "sit down, Ray!", another deep voice rang out, his upper body naked, showing his scars and tattoos. "Fine fine, whatever you say, 'Hideyoshi!'", "show a little more respect towards our underboss, would ya", Masami said, taunting Ray.

You stood in the middle of a room in front of a huge low couch table. The walls black and dark gray while the night sky shone through large windows that went from the floor to the ceiling. Big black velvet curtains adored the windows. Making the room more dark and eerie.

A large couch in a U- shaped form sat in the center of the room, several men seated on it.

8 men in total. Sitting around you. All eyes on you as they stared you up and down. Watching you like a Hawk watches its prey. 

"We should introduce ourselves to the little lamb", Masami said, crossing his legs over another as he took a sip of his wine. "I'm Masami. Executive", pointing to a guy beside him who could pass as his twin if it wasn't for the tattoos and red under eyes adorning his face, he said, "and this is my little brother, Alex, also Executive!" 

The boy beside him barely lifted his gaze to meet yours. His eyes dull and empty. Like a ghost was watching through you. 

"I'm Joker, the number 3 and left hand of Mishima Karado", another one said. His voice sultry and gentle, sleepily gazing at you with the same gentle eyes that were reflected in his voice. If it wasn't for his strange aura and you not being a complete dumbass, he could've probably lulled you in easily. Giving you a false sense of safety and comfort. 

"I'm Ray, Sweetpeach! I'm the number 2 and right hand! We will surely have a lot of fun together!", Ray said, a wide grin on his face as he watched you with sorta crazed eyes. Though you couldn't dwell further on the thought when another one continued, he seemed like the most... 'normal' one. His face neutral, his voice nonchalant as he took a drag from his cigarette, his upper body leaned on his elbows that were probed on his knees. Red eyes watching you, "I'm Isamu, Executive and this is Itsuki, also Executive", he pointed with his thumb back to the man beside him. 

He was silently watching you, nodding his head in acknowledgment. 

"He doesn't like to talk", a voice beside you suddenly said, making you slightly flinch as you turn your head to face yourself nose to nose with another one. "I'm Masahimo, the Advisor. It's nice to meet you darling!", he grinned, his fingertips gracing your jaw. 

His voice was mischievous, playful.. it almost reminded you of Hanma. 

Turning your head away from his hands, you made eye contact with the last man in the room. He seemed like the most cocky one beside Masami. As mentioned before, his upper body was naked, a coat hanging off his shoulders. Deep scars adorning his skin as he had a smirk on his face. His eyes completely black inked. "I'm Hideyoshi. The Underboss and 2nd Leader", his voice deep and rich. 

"Now, since we introduced ourselves.. It's only polite if you introduce yourself as well!", Masami said. 

Gulping down the lump in your throat, you just realized how nervous you actually were. You haven't even felt that frightened in front of Bonten before. Even though Bonten is the most feared Gang Japans. Being the top one. So why... why did you feel a lot more scared right now. A lot more... unsafe.. ?