༒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝟽༒

Baipā was incredibly restless. He was pacing back and forth. Mind in overdrive.

He hasn't seen you since your escaping from him and the others. After that.. silence. He knows that Mikey got you.. again. Hanma told him. Though that wasn't making him feel easy. Cornered in a tight spot, that's how he felt and he wasn't so sure how to continue on. Where to continue. They were in a way at square one. Something that wasn't supposed to happen. Something that wasn't even in their mind.
He got a briefing of what happened. Itsuki found her but got, practically, raided by Ran Haitani. And that was the end of it.
Hanma didn't know more, only that Mikey ordered for a meeting of the executives. Leaving Hanma out of it. It was unusual but who was he to go against his manic boss. Hanma had, no doubt, no ounce of fear nor the feeling, empathy or sympathy for death. And he never feared for his own life but Mikey.. Mikey was one he didn't want to mess with no more. In his younger days perhaps. It was fun. It was really fun to challenge him to fights back in his teenage days.

Now?

Mikey is different. Life is different. Dull.

"Stop pacing like a psycho in front of me!" Hanma huffed out and rolled his eyes. Getting slightly irritated with Baipās pacing. "Leave me alone!", Baipā snapped back. "I'm gonna get her out-", "We! We are gonna get her out!" Baipā corrected Hanma sharply. His gaze dropping to the dual colored male who did nothing but smoke a cigarette.  Lazily slouching on the couch.
Said man, once more, rolled his eyes. "Instead of snapping at me like a bitch and walk around like a psycho, how about you calm down and we start brainstorming?" Baipā paused and looked at him, shaking is head when he narrowed his eyes. "You should leave."

"What?" Hanma glared back at Baipā. "You're kicking me out?", "I'm not kicking you out.. I need some fucking time for myself right now. I need to think. I need to make up a new plan. You want me to brainstorm? Then leave." Hanma clicked his tongue. Reaching towards the couch table, he  put out his cigarette and left it in the ashtray. He stood up and fixed his attire and calmly walked past Baipā. "I'm watching your every move, Baipā. Don't try to fuck me over. It's gonna end up bad for you", Hanma said in a low threatening voice. Baipā only scoffed at that. "Whatever.. leave. Now."

The door closed behind Baipā. The man running a hand through his hair in annoyance. There was literally nothing he could do but not doing anything, wasn't an option either. No matter what, they need to keep moving. Moving and moving until he or the others could reach you with even the tip of their fingers. 

He let out a sigh before pulling out his phone and dialing the number of his new companion. 

Itsuki. 

After two rings the white haired male took the call, his voice booming through the speaker, "(hey hey there.)"

"Any news?"

"(No. Isamu tried to get some info on the low but the Koh Brothers got a bit suspicious and Mishima is keeping distance from Bonten until further notice.)"

"Why are the Koh Brothers suspicious?", Baipā asked. His brows furrowed, worry settling in his body system for his brother. "(I don't know. Isamu and I went out, which isn't unusual from us. In all honesty. But I guess with all the things that had happened, they're keeping a close eye on everything... also.. Isamu told me not to mention it but Joker has been acting incredibly weird lately..)"

"What do you mean, acting weird lately?"

"(We're keeping watch. I'll tell you more if I know more later)"

"Alright.. Is Isamu with you?"

"(No, he's out. I have a meeting with Madame Rouge later so call him yourself.)" Itsuki and Baipā didn't exchange more. There was no need for it anyway so shortly after that, they hung up.