1.50

"Come on, Yuna

"Come on, Yuna."

"Kai, I can't," I said out of breath.

"It's just one more lap."

"How about no more laps?" My legs gave out, and I collapsed to the ground.

"Yuna!" Kai whined. "Spring break is right around the corner. There has to be something you can do."

"I can't help myself. I lack upper body strength."

"Yuna, look at me."

I groaned at him, my head laying on the floor. Kai knelt. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up. "I don't want you to fail P.E."

"Neither do I." I frowned.

"I have faith in you. I know you can do this; all we have to do now is figure out what you're excellent at." Kai started to ponder.

"I'm terrible at everything."

"Don't say that. You're a lovely, amusing girl." He gave me a kind grin. My cheeks began to heat up as I became lost in his gaze. I quickly removed my grip from his and ran my hand through my ponytail.

"You're so smart; there has to be something you can do with ease." Kai suddenly snapped his fingers. "I'm so stupid. How did I not think of this before?"

"What?"

"Soccer!!"

"No."

"Just hear me out." Kai put up his hands. He stood up and reached for my hands. I grabbed his hand, and he helped me stand up. "Soccer is so easy! It's just kicking a ball, and you're in luck you have the best teacher in the world.

"Christian Ronaldo?"

"Was that a joke?" Kai's face went serious. I shook my head, hiding my smirk. "Good! I didn't like that joke. I'm a million times better than that guy."

Kai dragged me away from the track and into the field where the goals were. "Now, you stand right here in front of the goal."

"Why?"