-1-

-Y/n's pov-

I woke up due to the noise. I scream " If you guys scream or yell again! I will make sure to cut out all of your tongues by tonight! You hear me!" The house goes quiet. After my parent's death I was handed, my siblings. I am officially my sibling's Guardian. I try to go back to sleep but my head was hurting. Roll out of bed and I walk to the bathroom. I wash my face and stuff. I walk to my closet just to see a mess. I had a party at the Malfoy manor so I had to get ready. I just pick up the nearest thing which is my old jeans and a sweatshirt.

 I just pick up the nearest thing which is my old jeans and a sweatshirt

I paired them with sneakers. I walk downstairs to see my Lil sis Alyssa. I love her. she was wearing a little pink skirt. Crystal was feeding her apple sauce. "Someone is finally awake," Jonathan says clapping. "Oh shut up. I had a long night" I say taking an apple from the fruit basket. "Good morning sis! I am sorry about the breakup." Crystal hugs me. " Oh that. I don't care. And I am happy. We broke up. I wanted to break up. I am happy he did it first." I eat a bite of my apple. "Sissy!" Alyssa claps her hands and smiles. Aww, she is so cute.

                                                                                    -Time skip-

We reach platform 9 and 3/4 in time. We get on the train. We all go to our friend's compartment. I walk to the compartment with Pansy, Blaise, Draco, and A new boy? I open the compartment and I put my bag."Well hello y/n" Draco helps me put my bag. "Hello Draco," I sit down next to the new boy. He was reading my fav book The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. "Oh hey y/n didn't see you" Pansy hugs me. "hey dude" Blasie and I do our handshake. Blaise and I have been besties since year 1. We clicked instantly. We just chat about our summer and the party. I accidentally bump the new boy with my elbow. " WHAT!" He removes his earphone. "Sorry man" I roll my eyes. "Never roll your eyes at me again you hear me!" He holds my arm. Man, what's wrong with him. It was a mistake jeez. It better have been you bitch. Huh? who was that? I look at the boy. He smirks. Huh did he just read my mind? Wait stop thinking he might be reading rn. I get lost in my thoughts for the rest of the train ride.

                                                                                         -Time skip-

I get back because someone shaking me. It was pansy. "Y/n? Y/n? Are you ok?" Pansy goes back to her seat. "Oh ya I am fine" I look out of my window. I look at the boy staring at me then he looks away. He is weird. We finally reach Hogwarts. I try to get my bag but It was stuck. The boy helps me. Our hands touch for a second. We look at each other but Blasie pushes my back and I fall on the boy. Thank god the door frame was there. I was just on top of a random boy I didn't even know. I got up and took my bag. He slowly stands up. I felt so sorry. I was going to apologize before I got cut off by Draco. "Hey Mattheo you ok?" Draco takes his bag. Mattheo? Mattheo? MATTHEO?! Like Mattheo RIDDLE! Fuck fuck fuck. Ugh, kill me. And there I go back to the lake of my thoughts. Pansy shakes me. "Y/n? Hello? We have to go" Pansy looks at me. "Oh ya sorry" I walk out with all of them. We reach the great hall. We all walk over to the Slytherin table. I sit next to pansy with Draco on her right and me on her left. Mattheo was scrolling to insta. I peak a little since he was sitting next to me. He looks up at me and clicks my pic. I took some and then smiles. he shows me the pics. Wow I looked hot. I posed more and he took more.  He stopped because professor McGonagall clears her throat.