-3-

Pansy and Blaise were already downstairs. 

"Hey, Blaise!" I  run downstairs and hug him. "Hey, pansy." I hug her too. 

"Hey man." Mattheo shakes Blasie's hand. "Hello, pansy" He waves at her.

"Let's go?" Blaise opens the door for  Pansy and they walk to the picnic they set up.

 I signal Mattheo to open the door. I just open the door myself and I walk out. 

Mattheo walks up to me and holds my hand again. We walk to the picnic. Wow, It looked really cute. 

 We all sit down. Mattheo and Blasie reach for the food but We slap their hands. "Hey! no eating. We need pics. for wizardgram." We click some pics. 

"Ok, now you can eat " Mattheo and Blaise take the drinks. They thought it was fire whiskey.

 "Huh? This isn't alcohol?" Blaise looks at  Pansy. "Of course, it's not firewhiskey. You guys will get drunk then we have to carry you guys. So I bought fruit punch." Pansy looks proud of herself.

 Blaise and  Mattheo put down the drinks and eat the candy. "Muggles got some amazing candy." Blaise gives one to Mattheo to try. He nods.

We do the picnic for a while.  Draco runs in. "Draco?" I get up. " Can I stay here please? Astoria is crazy!" Draco looks at us.

 "Sure man." Draco sits next to Blasie. After a while, Astoria comes running out. 

"Drakey bear. Why did you leave?" Ugh  Eww, the nickname. And what was she wearing?

"Leave me alone you whore!" Draco gets up from his place. 

" Drakey what are you saying? I am your soulmate!" She sits next to Draco.

"Astoria you're making him uncomfortable" I look at her. 

"Oh shut up you bitch! You are his ex, not his girlfriend so Back up."  She lays on Draco's lap.

"Shut up and don't talk to her like that! Get off me!" Draco pushes her off. 

I fall into my thoughts. 

*Flashback*

"You stupid bitch! You are not my girlfriend anymore!" My boyfriend screams fucking my best friend. I could hear her moaning in pleasure. 

*Flashback over*

 Mattheo shakes me. I wake up from my thoughts. "Y/n? Y/n? What happened? Are you  ok?" Mattheo holds my hands and gets up. 

"Thank you guys so much for this picnic, Safe ride home!" Mattheo carries me.

I wake up from my thoughts. I don't move from his arms. I just look at his beauty.