-7-

I had  Astronomy. I walk to the Astronomy Tower. Mattheo follows behind. "Good morning students"  Miss. Aurora greets us.

 "Good morning miss." Everyone greets her.  "I will not waste time. This is your last class. so We will watch the Quidditch teams  Match. Boys and girls if you are in the Quidditch teams You make leave. Let's go." 

Mattheo, Draco, Blasie, and a few others walkout.   We walk to the Quidditch pitch.

 Soon the match starts. It was Slytherin VS Gryffindor. Draco was the house captain and Mattheo was the seeker. 

                                                               -Time skip-

  Mattheo catches the snitch. "100 points to Slytherin!" The speaker screams.

The whole house jumps from their seats and screams. I walk to Mattheo and Draco to congratulate them

"Congrats guys on the win.". "Thank you"  Draco walks away leaving me and Mattheo alone.

"Look Y/n I apologize.   I was overprotective" I kiss him before he can finish. 

"It's fine. I am sorry for ignoring you, Love ."  I hold his hands.

It was the last weekend before we graduate. "Love?" Mattheo looks at me confused.

"If we get married I am not calling you Mattheo" I look at him. He pulls me in for a kiss.

"Oh, I am sorry I couldn't resist" I laugh.  We walk to our dorm.  I change into PJs.

 "Darling?" Mattheo looks at me. "Yeah!" I look at him. " Well umm, My father wants us to umm Make an H-he-heir." He stutters. 

"WHAT! give me the phone." I walk towards him. "Sir I am only 16!" I scream at the phone.

Blaise walks in scared. "What happened! I heard screaming. Ar you guys fighting again?".

"Nothing happened It's just my father and Y/n". 

"Oh, You guys wanna come smoking and drink?" Blasie leans on the door frame.  

Mattheo nods. I cut the phone call. "What is wrong with your father Mattheo!" I look at him.

"Oh hey, Blaise what happened." 

"Wanna come smoke and drink? Mattheo and Draco are in" I nod.

We walk to Draco's room.  "Why are we going here?".

"He has the stuff." Blaise looks at me.  We all walk in. "Hey, guys." I look around.

"Don't worry she is not here Y/n" Oh thank god.  Draco brings out 2 bottles and 1 pack of cigarettes.

I snatch  1 bottle and I drink a lot. "Hey stop drinking all of it!" Blasie snatches it.

We all take turns. After a few sips, we were all drunk except Mattheo because he wasn't drinking.

"Let's play truth or dare," Draco suggests. We all agree. "Ok Y/n truth or dare." Draco looks at me.

"Dare." I look at him. "Ok Give Mattheo a lap dance."

"Ok. Get up Mattheo and sit on the bed." He gets up and sits o the bed. 

"Oooo" Blasie and Draco turn towards us.  I start giving him a lap dance.

"WOOOOOOO" Draco and Blasie clap.  Mattheo seems to be enjoying it. 

"Y/n I think you are tired." Mattheo gets up. 

"Good night guys."  He carries me but I teleport us to our room.

" Let's have fun Daddy"  I  wink.

He unzips my dress. (Ok, so I forgot what we wore so just imagine it's a dress. <3)

He starts kissing me again. "Damn am I that irresistible" I look at him. 

"You have no idea darling." Mattheo reaches my sweet spot. Fuck.

"Theo" I moan.

" Y/n. Are you sure you want to do this cause if you say yes I would be able to stop"

No reply. "Use words Y/n!" still no reply. "Yes I am sure"  He takes off my skirt and throws it across the room.

I was only wearing lingerie. "Ahh look who decides to dress up" Mattheo smirks. 

He started kissing all over my body but I flipped him so now I was on top.

"What are you doing" He looked confused. I smirked. I took off his shirt and throw them idk where the fuck.

 I started kissing his neck and found his sweet spot. He groaned. That was hot.

I kissed him all down to his pants. I wanted it today and tonight. I unzip his pants and it goes somewhere.

We hear a knock. "Y/n? Ooo are you fucking Mattheo?" Kat knocks on the door again.

"You didn't put a silence spell?" I look at Mattheo. "No, I forgot." He looks at me. 

"Why?! Just open the fucking door." I get up. "Will we finish this later darling?" Mattheo winks at me wearing his pants. 

"We will see if I am not mad at you anymore." I walk to the closet and I wear my PJs.

He opens the door. " I just wanted to see if you guys packed? The graduation is tmr" Kat looks around.

"Where you packing or fucking?" she looks at me. " Well, packing I am a mess packer." Mattheo looks at me.

I nod. "Oh ok bye both of you." I slap the back of his head. "Messy packer my ass."

Mattheo laughs. "Your ass is fat so is my bag." He smirks. "No, I am still mad." 

"Please, princess. I will make it up to u." Mattheo grabs my waist and starts kissing my neck.

"Fine but put a silence spell first." I look at him. " Quietus" He points his wand to the door.

"Now we may" I smirk. I remove my PJs and he removes his pants. 

He lays down and I crawl on top. I could feel his dick grow harder and harder.

I took off his boxer and started licking the tip. He threw his head back. I  slowly started to lick the tip. 

I could see he was pissed. He grabs my hair. "Stop playing with me and like my dick like the whore you are!" He screams.

With that, I gave all in. It was pretty big so can't get used to it.

He groaned."Fuck just like that princess"

 I sucked until I had tears rolling down.  "You're not cumming yet." I look at him.

"Oh really?" And without a warning, he put me down on the bed.

 ________________________________________________________

Hello, my beautiful readers! I hope you are enjoying the book. I have my summer holidays now so I will be updating my book daily If I have time. I hope you have a great day/ night. <3

Love, V