Werewolf AU- Werewolf Moon x Sun x Werewolf Corrupted

Moon's pov:

Me and Corrupted were neighbors to a guy called Sun... He was so... Nice... He would come and visit on his days off and bring gifts from time to time... And we all would just hang out and chill... What he didn't know was that we were werewolves... We didn't want him to be afraid of us so we never told him...

But the full moon was coming... And we were definitely showing effects... We told him we were a little under the weather but he accepted and brought us soup and said to call if we needed anything. He was so kind.. That night we transformed and went out for the night. We went and saw Sun was asleep, already in bed. Must have been tired today?

Corrupted looked to me excitedly, "Do you think some day we can be... more than friends with him?.."

I sighed, looking to him, "You think he would accept this part of us?..."

He whined slightly, "You... Have a point Moon..."

I heard movements in the house so I motioned for us to move and Corrupted yelped, getting caught on a trap. I tried to help but heard a gasp. I turned and saw Sun looking out his open window. Shit... And I didn't think this night could get much worse...

I tried to help Corrupted as he whined in pain. Suddenly Sun came out and I growled, thinking he planned to kill us. Our species isn't exactly.... Welcome... He clearly was threatened by my snarl and I tried to free Corrupted again.

Suddenly Sun broke a twig and he was a couple feet from us as I growled and he rose his hands, "H-hey! I-I'm not gonna hurt ya... You got stuck in a trap one of the neighbors kids threw in my yard... I wanna help ya loose... Can I do that? Can I help your buddy?.."

I stepped back hesitantly, growling as I stood ready to attack even if I didn't want to have to. He slowly walked towards Corrupted and put his hand near his trapped ankle. He growled deeply and Sun pulled his hands away, "Hey hey hey... You're gonna be ok... You're gonna be ok... Just let me get it off first.."

We both watched closely and he got the trap off and threw it in a trashcan, grumbling about teens being disrespectful. He then tried to grab Corrupted so I growled again and he stopped, "But he's bleeding... I'll let ya both run off to the woods when I wrap up that leg of yours... Or ya may faint from blood loss.."

Corrupted tried to get up and Sun tried to help him, "Come on there buddy... I can help ya get all better! You can come as well if ya want?"

He looked to me, offering to care for us both. If I didn't have fur hiding my face I would be blushing and I whined to him. Corrupted limped to him hesitantly, both of us still not sure why he was so nice. He took us towards the door, both of us on all fours which made us seem more dog like. This will be... Interesting?

Corrupted's pov:

It was slightly humiliating to have our neighbor end out helping me when I got caught in a trap. He brought me and Moon in his home as we walked inside. He seemed to think we were strays or normal wolves luckily but hopefully it stayed that way... If he knew... He might get mad or scared... He seemed nervous even with us like this..

He took me to the bathroom and pulled out supplies to wrap and disinfect my injured paw. When he finished he gave me scratches behind my ears and called me a good boy.. It felt so good..~ Oh I loved getting his praises and affection~

Moon seemed to notice and started also rubbing his head on Sun's arm. Sun giggled slightly and gave him some pets as well, "Yes you're a good boy too..~ Both of ya are! But you probably want to go run back home now hmm?.."

I whined knowing we had to go before morning came or we would turn back and WHO KNOWS what he would do... Moon seemed more reluctant though as he whined about not getting more attention as I smirked to him and he growled. Sun sighed which made us both look to him, "You guys can stay if ya want.. But Imma head to bed if ya don't want back outside.."

I got up, finally standing a bit better on my leg though it still hurt and started reluctantly to the door before falling. He helped me as I whined, "Or... You can't leave it seems... Well... Looks like imma have to watch over ya till you heal! Ypu and your friend!"

I blushed though it was hidden under my fur luckily as he helped me to a couch. Moon came over and layed on the floor, "You two be good. Imma head to bed."

And with that he went to bed. Moon pouted to me, "What do we do now?... If he sees us in the morning he's gonna get confused! Especially with our wolf forms missing!"

I smirked to him, "Heh.. He called us good boys..~"

Moon growled at me, "I-I know but we have a b-bigger problem you idiot!"

I huffed, "Well we should tell him now then. That fix this?"

Moon froze, "N-NO! THAT MAKES THIS W-WORSE!"

"Why?~ Cuz you were called a good boy by our favorite person?~" ,I teased.

He just growled, "F-fine.. W-we can tell him..."

I smirked as we headed towards the room he went in to sleep. He was laying down and looked to us, "Hmm? You two change your mind?"

Moon went over to him and stood up slightly, "N... No.."

I saw Sun look shocked as he looked to him, "Y-you can talk??? Man... I must really need some sleep.."

I limped over, "No... This... Is very much reality.. We... We're your neighbors Moon And Corrupted..."

He blinked in silence. This could either be a good or a bad thing... He seemed to be trying to put things together then blushed, "....W-well this is awkward... S-saying I thought you were both just really big dogs... Heheh.."

Moon smirked and got closer to him, "We figured as much... We just... Figured we have to tell you since... Well... It will be awkward if we waited till the morning..."

He nods, "Y-yeah... But how... How are you dogs???"

This will be a long night it seems...

Sun's pov:

After they explained being werewolves and how it worked I nod and talked with them for a bit. I told them I would keep their secret and we got along great! After about another months they asked if we could all be in a relationship. I gladly accepted and our life went on from there!

I still tease them from time to time for liking being treated like dogs but other then that we normally had a stronger relationship with eachother... A beautiful happy life... Just me and my wolf boys~