Crab

A person awoken, and finds themself in a white plane. In front of him-

"Crab." The individual immediately grabbed the person in front of them. The person was wearing a white robe, with something circular orbiting around his head.

"....Umm......don't you want to hear about what happened to you-"

"Crab."

"...Reincarnation it is. So-"

"Crab."

"......Why don't you think this trough-"

"Crab."

".....Are you sure?"

"Crab."

"..........Okay then." the person gave up and granted his wish.

An explosion of brightness blinded his eyes.

Splosh!

The sound of himself entering the water is heard. He started moving around, to get himself used to his new body. He is excited. "Ideal male body." he moved around as he predicted.

Sideways.

"Crab." He have read about such situations thousands of time in mangas and novels, so he didn't panic at all when he found himself in a different plane of existence all together.

He had always wished to live as a crab.

No more paying taxes.

No more work.

No more nagging boss.

No more stubbing his toe on a door frame.

No more conscious.

No more complex emotions.

No more relation to this sick race called humanity.

Just crab.

"Hmmm." In this kind of situation, there is always a system of sort. His weaboo sense is tingling. "Status." he said, and it appeared.

________________________________________

Name:-

Level:1/5 (0/10 EXP)

Race:Lesser Brachyura (F Rank)

Title:《Cancer》《Labyrinthian Organism》

Racial Skill:〔Amphibious〕〔Regeneration〕

Skill:-

【Attributes】

【HP】15/15

【STA】50/50

【DEF】15

【STR】16

【AGI】20

【DEX】10

________________________________________

"Uuuuuuuu~" he started examining himself, and determined that his current appearance is close to a Dungeness crab.