Outplayed

"FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-!" AYYYYYY DAT HURT! That lady swunged down on me and I thought I could block it. "Well, don't I feel so wrong now?" The pain is still pulsing, jeez, my head. The sword cracked my upper shell part. Why is her swing heavier than before?

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you fafifafifui!" This thot is stronger than I thought. Hey, that rhymes. Anyway, I need a strategy. "?" Oh, will you look at that?

"Can't touch this." I dodged her attack to the left and right, heading for a particular place.

"! You monster!"

That girl look mad. Maybe because I'm now standing on top of this noob I killed earlier. Now she can't just attack me. She didn't know if he is dead yet. Wait, do they have system in this world or not?

"Ah well, even if you do, you still won't attack a dead body. Anything that is intelligent enough to wear armor and sword is weak to sentimentality. Get good, scrub huma-."

Ke-pang!

"SOOOOONNNAAAAAVAAAAA-"

🔸

The girl striked Wheatley with the blunt side of her sword, flinging him away into the bush at the side like she was playing golf. "Melian!" She dropped down on her knees, and tried to wake the so called Melian up. "This is not funny!" She hurriedly unloaded every potion she can on the already dead Melian.

But nothing. The wound, the vibrant red colour of blood. It's still there.

"No. NO. NO!" She started panicking. If it's not healing, then....

Suddenly the bushes next to her start rustling, and a new feeling she never felt so strongly before filled her down to the core.

Anger.

"AAAAH!" She grabbed her sword and charged at the bush, expecting to see the little shit that caused all this, only for a white wolf to jump out and bite her neck. "Gah!" The women fell back to the ground, the wolf still biting her neck. "Fsprrtt!" She coughed out some blood, as she began stabbing again and again at the wolf's stomach. After a while, a yelp was let out, and the wolf let go, waddling away to lean on a huge tree.

Both of them were dying.

The women took one suffering breath of air, as she feel vibrations from the right side of her head. "..." Slowly and painfully, she turned, and looked.

It was that little monster, walking towards her.

"Kehak!" She was in too much pain. Too much blood loss. She can't move anymore, she don't have the strength to do so. The monster is already in front of her face. She can see it's little strange shaped jaw gnashing about, as if laughing victoriously.

"...Just do it, you monster." She took one last look at Melian. "See you soon, brother."