꧁𝑇𝑊𝑂꧂

𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐻𝐼𝑀
04/02/22

"Marigold the gym called, your coach and one of the girls got covid

"Marigold the gym called, your coach and one of the girls got covid. So you can't go to practice or the gym for at least three weeks,"Father spoke softly and my face dropped, "Okay."I sighed. "But I have good news,"He added, "You and Walker Scobell are meeting later today at Starbucks." "Why?"I asked, "You need friends your age."Dad said then leaving my room. I had Blake my stepmom help me pick out my outfit since I'm used to athlete wear. "Maybe this?"She said

"To casual,"I complained

"To casual,"I complained. We finally picked out the perfect out not to fancy but not to casual

 We finally picked out the perfect out not to fancy but not to casual

Now that nobody is in my room I changed. I also did casual makeup which included kinda clear pink lipgloss, blush, black shirt winged eyeliner and eyeshadow.

Once we arrived at Starbucks we sat down at I believe Walker and his mom's table. "Walker what's good this is Marigold."Dad said dabbing up Walker. "Hey Marigold!"He smiled god his smile is so cute, "Hi Walker!"I smiled back.

We all talked a bit more wildly walker's mom and my dad Ryan reynolds talked at a different table and me and Walker talked about random things. "Have you ever watched Deadpool?"He asked, "No, but I watched my dad film many parts!"I smiled softly. "WHAT THE FVCK!!"He kinda yelled grabbing attention to us, "I need to bring you home and start a Deadpool marathon right now,"He said lowering his voice. "That'll be nice actually."I said as I admired his features. He just smiled.

"Wanna go order, I haven't had Starbucks in awhile?"He asked, "Sure!"I said as we got up and walked to the long line. "His is going to be a wait,"he chuckled even his laugh is cute, "Yea,"I said awkwardly itching my neck. "Don't be so awkward, I don't bite."He said as he put his right arm around my shoulders and I blushed like crazy. "I'll try,"I managed to get out. We stood in silence until it was over time to order. "What you you like to order,"A girl named Becky asked politely, "May I have a Salted Caramel Cold Brew."I answered politely, "Can I have a regular latte, please with two breakfast sandwiches."Walker said. "That'll be 14.37 but I'll make that free for you cutie,"Becky winked at Walker. He just awkwardly smiled as we walked away. "Two breakfast sandwiches cutie,"I laughed, "Shut up,"he playfully said, "one of them are for you."he added.

Once we got our order and sat back down he noticed a phone number on the cup beside it was the name Becky♡︎ he ended up ripping the paper of the cup and throwing it away, "Why so quiet, are you jealous?"He asked chuckling, "What no!"I lied and it was quite obvious, "She's not even my type, wait no she isn't even close to my type,"He reassured me playing with some rings on my finger. I just smiled and nodded I bet I'm not even his type, "Where'd you buy your rings at?"He asked softly, "Rue 21, I can give you some if you like them!"I blushed. "You keep blushing, are you sick!"he asked, "I'm just a bit hot,"I lied.

30 minutes later we had to say goodbye but at least I got his number and snap. Which both of his contact names is 𝑊𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟❤︎︎

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗥𝗲𝘆𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘀

𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑓𝑢𝑛 @𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑐𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑙