꧁𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇꧂

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌 𝐼𝑆 𝑂𝑁𝐿𝑌 𝐵𝐸𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺
04/17/2048

"And kids that's how I met your father,"I said finishing up the story about how me and Walker started dating

"And kids that's how I met your father,"I said finishing up the story about how me and Walker started dating. "You forgot to add that one time when we snuck out to 7/11 then pranked Ryan."Walker added smiling at the memories. "So that's how you had me, Willow and Lilac!!"Lia said with a big smile on her face. We had three kids Lia and Lilac are six year old twins and Willow who's only two years old.

"Mommy, tell us more!"Lilac begged, "Hmm, one time when me and Daddy were 16 we went to France to film a show, in the middle of filming the series Daddy got jealous. He wouldn't let me talk to that guy at all, but I love him for that,"I spoke softly as I saw that Willow had just feel asleep.

"How about we get you kids to bed, we have a big day tomorrow."Walker said and we took the kids upstairs to their bedrooms. Lilac and Lia share a room to the right of mines and walkers and Willow's room is to the left. "I can't wait to be the face of YTG!"Lia and Lilac said at the same time as I tucked them in and Walker was in Willow's room. "I can't wait for you guys to the face of Young Twin Gucci (YTG) too."I said kissing their cheeks before leaving to head to bed.

I love the way everything turned out in life, without Walker I wouldn't have three beautiful kids...

But I've been waiting for this moment, "Walker can you come here real quick!"I asked kindly and he did. Once he stood right in front of me, I stabbed him 27 times, "That's what you get for forcing me to have kids,"I wickedly laughed, my next targets are the girls...