Past Battles #1 & 2/Riku and Mickey meets Demyx

In the past, Sora and Kairi are both at the Trail of Valediction in the Skein of Severance, watching Riku fight Ansem, Xigbar and Dark Riku up ahead and then they turned around to see King Mickey fighting Xemnas, Larxene, Luxord and Marluxia.

Kairi looks at Sora. "Let's start with Mickey first. We can help Riku later."

"Okay," Sora nodded as he follows Kairi to help King Mickey.

King Mickey was dodging the attacks of Luxord, Larxene and Marluxia as he confronts them and Xemnas.

"Mickey!" Kairi shouted.

"Your Majesty!" Sora cried.

King Mickey saw the duo arrive. "Sora! Kairi!"

Xemnas smirked as he floats up to create a barrier around Mickey, Sora, Kairi, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene so that the three-on-three battle can begin.

King Mickey fought Luxord, proving that the card attacks are no match for the King's abilities.

"Impressive, mouse, but your skills will get you nowhere," Luxord said as he fights Mickey.

Sora fought Marluxia just like he and Hikari did before back at Castle Oblivion.

"You'll be scattered to the wind!" Marluxia said while fighting Sora.

Kairi fought Larxene as she tried not to get intimidated by the insults.

"So one of the New Seven Hearts think that she can be a full-fledged Keyblade wielder?" Larxene smirked as she fights Kairi. "How adorable. Now hold still so I can make you extra crispy!"

During the battle, Xemnas decided to use darkness to make Luxord even more powerful.

King Mickey saw Xemnas disappear. "Xemnas!" Then he looked at Luxord who's holding up four cards. "Uh-oh!"

Luxord smirked at King Mickey. "Exactly what I needed." He created a life-size card barrier that surrounds the battlefield.

Kairi sees Luxord about to toss two cards at Sora and the King. "Sora, Mickey, look out!" She ran over to them and knocked the cards away.

Luxord catches one of the card and sees Kairi getting sucked into the card before retrieving it, much to Sora and the King's shock.

"Oh no!" King Mickey gasped.

"Kairi!!!" Sora cried.

Luxord began spinning the life-size cards while putting the Kairi-trapped card inside his pocket. "Sora, one final game. The rules are simple. All you have to do to win is find me among these cards and strike me down." He snapped his fingers and vanished, making the cards stop spinning.

King Mickey was prepared to battle Marluxia and Larxene and turns to Sora. "I'll handle those two. Find out where he's hiding and save Kairi."

Sora nodded to the King who fought two Organization members and looks at the cards. "Kairi, don't worry. I'll get you out!" He ran over to the shaking card and slashes it, revealing Luxord.

"Good!" Luxord said as he gets attacked by Sora. Then he prepares another card to hide in. "It's more fun when you beat the odds."

"Don't let him fool ya, Sora!" King Mickey encouraged Sora while fighting Marluxia and Larxene.

Sora nodded as he finds the right card that reveals Luxord.

"Impressive!" Luxord said as he continued to get attacked by Sora until he gets defeated, dropping his cards. "You were born for these sorts of games." He tossed a card to Sora who catches it.