Notes (Perma draft)

We have chairs! Is that something to brag about?

Chair thief britain?

France and Germany dating

Poland and Hungary dating

America and Prussia dated

America kidnaps Mexico

Mexico Stockholm syndrome

America cheats on Mexico with Canada

Before covid

Subtle hatred for Japan from rest of Asia

German Empire is America's and Prussia's child. America miscarried their second child during his civil war. America is intersex. America fell in love with Canada and didn't return to Prussia because of it. America didn't start 'dating' Canada until the 1920s.

Prussia refuses to come out of his room after work and America ain't telling shit

America steels Mexico's phone when he kisses him.

India owns an airsoft gun and is not afraid to use it.

Mexico slaps America with his shoe the next time he sees him.

America felt he couldn't have a child dependent on him as it would weigh him down so he left cough abandoned cough GE and Prussia. He also had taken an interest in Canada.

Chairs are going missing. Soon states/provinces are too. The hunt is back on. Which humans will reign? Backstabbing and warfare lie between them and the path to victory.

Countryhumans have tattoos that mark them the property of their government. Usually on their wrist

The council is a collection of living and dead leaders who control what Countryhumans can and cannot do. The underground is an inescapable labrynth, originally used after ww2 to punish Countryhumans.

Canada is under a spell because he violated a fairy circle. He can only love america. He made a deal with a siren.

Ethiopia is a Guardian to Mexico and all the other smaller nations, looks out for everyone, especially against the bigger powers. A loving, fierce, independent woman who is not to be trifled with.

Columbia and Mexico are besties.

Bhutan, Palao, and czechia as the holy Trinity of spies

"just because we can heal from anything, doesn't mean we're always okay"
               Or
"We can come back from death, but there's always a price to pay"

Some humans side with the Countryhumans resulting in the conversation above

Ethiopia is a bit at odds with Taiwan due to close relations with China, USA kind of mediator (but fails)

Taiwan puts tad poles in people's bubble tea if they've been offended.

Taiwan is the one who finally triggers the war by being a sniper. They make alliances with people who are political prisoners. They get imprisoned and part of Czechia's arch is infiltrating and freeing them. Slovakia has his back and works the radios

Countryhumans didn't start having their own version of UN meetings until after Chernobyl (1986) and they basically ran from their leaders to have an emergency meeting.