Cheeseburger Backpack

We open on beach near Crystal Temple, Steven is sitting on a rock and singing.

Steven: "Hey Mr. Postman, bring me a post, bring me the post that I love the most."

He stops singing as Jamie the mailman appears, he gasps and gets excited.

Steven: "My song came true! Do you have a package for me today?!"

Jamie: "Hold on. Let me see what I've got here. Did you order a loaf of bread with a stamp on it?"

Steven: "No."

Jamie: "Did you order a jury summon for R.J. Finkle?"

Steven: "That's not me, I'm Steven."

Jamie: "Oh, right, right, right, Steven! Here it is, Steven Universe."

Steven: "Ha! This thing is gonna help me save the world."

Jamie: "Really? It says it's from Wacky Sacks Supply Company."

Steven: "My dad and the Gems think I shouldn't go on magic adventures because I don't know how to use my Gem powers."

Jamie: "...That seems reasonable."

Steven: "But there are other ways I can help."

Jamie: "With a Wacky Sack?"

Steven: "Exactly!"

Jamie: "Do you know how you can save my world? Sign here, please."

Steven: "Aah!"

He writes his name and draws stars over it.

Jamie: "Barb yells at me if I don't get signatures."

Steven: "That's awful."

Steven's house suddenly starts glowing from the inside.

Steven: "Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, and dad are back!"

Steven grabs the parcel and runs up the stairs towards his house.

Jamie: "Wait, Steven! What is a Wacky Sack?!"

Steven runs up the stairs to his house. When he gets to the top, he opens the door and sees a weird sight. His dad and the Crystal Gems covered in feathers, plus Amethyst trying to fit an egg as large as her in the fridge.

 His dad and the Crystal Gems covered in feathers, plus Amethyst trying to fit an egg as large as her in the fridge