Together Breakfast

In the Beach House, Steven opens the windows to watch the sunrise.

Steven: Everyone’s out. Guess I’m makin' us breakfast.

Steven rummages his kitchen and making breakfast, starting with a stack of waffles with lots of syrup on them. Steven knocks on temple door.

Steven: "Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst, Dad? Is anyone home?"

He turns around with a determined look on his face.

Steven: "Hm!"

Steven then microwaves some popcorn and dumps them over the waffles. Steven sits in front of the Warp Pad.

Steven: "One, two, three, warp in!"

Nothing.

He falls over to his side and sighs.

Steven: "I guess they’re still out saving the world."

Steven then sprays a mountain of whipped cream on top of the waffles. Steven looks at the breakfast he just made.

Steven: "Look at you, you are out of control!"

He opens the front door of the house.

Steven: "Pearl? Garnet?!"

He goes back inside, continuing to improve the breakfast. Steven takes a strawberry and carefully places it on top of the whipped cream. He then lifts the breakfast up in triumph.

 He then lifts the breakfast up in triumph

Steven: "It’s done!"

He sets it down on the kitchen, sighs, and flops next to the breakfast.

Steven: "That thing's too good for me to eat alone. It’s a... “Together Breakfast”."

The Warp Pad suddenly beamed in, startling Steven. Garnet and (Y/n) then appear from the warp stream, Garnet carrying a scroll in her hand.

Steven: "Ah, Garnet, Dad, perfect!"

He picks up the Together Breakfast.

Steven: "Check it out! It’s not exactly healthy, but it’s in a stack, so I guess you could say, it’s a... balanced breakfast?"

Steven strains a smile at his own joke, trying to get a reaction from Garnet, but she didn't. (Y/n) smiles a bit at Steven's attempt.

 (Y/n) smiles a bit at Steven's attempt