🥳Little kid🥳

I woke up on a small bed with new clothes and no shoes on and my sword I head was gone. I sat up and looked around the dim lit room. The only things in the room was my bed six torches and an empty chest. I was in an actual cell. I didn't think it would actually happen. I let it all sink in. I was locked in a cell. None of my friends and family knew where I was. I could die at any second. I was kidnapped by my crazy and psycho crush.

I heard a cough and only realized I was in the room with someone. I saw it was a girl 13 maybe. She had purple dyed hair and a black sleeveless shirt and blue Jean shorts with a belt

 She had purple dyed hair and a black sleeveless shirt and blue Jean shorts with a belt

"Heyyy" The mystery girl said

"Hi? Who exactly are you?" I asked confused

"My name is Lila!" She said happily

"Y/n....how in the hell does a kid get in here?" I asked still confused

"Well it all started when I was born in a stealing and maniacal family aka the Heaton's!" She said in a joking tone

I smiled and saw she had a question on her mind

"Now I have a question. Why are you in here?"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well there is two questions actually. Dream said he only put the people he actually hung out with in here so why are you here? And second the reason you were put in to a cell." She said

It took me a second to gain my answers and put them in order.

"Ok so I don't know to the first question and the second question I accidentally came at the wrong time and wrong place with the wrong people aka the maniacal trio also known as the wastakens." I said with a smile

She got up and walked over to me taking a look at me. Studying me I thought.

"I like you your funny and really gullible." She said

I didn't know wether to take it as a compliment or as offense so I shrugged. Not technically agreeing or denying the words she spoke. All of a sudden the door opened and I saw the one and only Dream.
I could see a smile on his face which was shown by his mask not covering it. I looked at anything else but him. He could tell what I was doing so he leaned against the wall I was staring at and I couldn't look away even though I really wanted to. He grew a evil smirk on his face. When all of a sudden Lila whispered in my ear.

"Look I don't know what happened between y'all but is it me or is he being a complete weirdo" she asked which made me laugh out she smiled

Dream spoke I didn't care how serious the situation was before I just felt like smiling.

"Ok anyway so Darling I need you to tell me who exactly was with you at the tree house." He said with a smile which was fake and I could tell where this would end up going but didn't care.

"Well Darling I would never betray and old friend~." I said with a real smile.

"Y/n your as cute as a puppy you know that right? So do me a favor and tell me who was with you." He said removing the smile from his face.

"Aww thanks but like I said I would n-." All of a sudden a sword was held to my throat I looked down at it this time not scared.

"You wouldn't. You love me to much. If you did you know the consequences that would come." I said winking at him

He removed the sword form my throat and I smiled and Lila coughed making us notice her to stop the cringe as she would say at her young age. When I was staring at her Dream kissed me on the cheek which I did not expect and a hard blush formed.

"I'll get answers out of you the easy way or the hard way" he said walking out the door and locking it.

I rolled my eyes and got comfortable in my bed again. Lila looking confused and wanting for answers.

"Hey Dear Y/n I know your tired or something but could you fill me in on everything the start to the end." She asked with puppy eyes I laughed

"That's the most stupidest puppy eyes I've ever seen, but sure it all started with my dear ex friends or something like that started a van where they would steal and trick people for there brewing stands and they made a nation and all shit........."

---------------------------
I was staring at Lila she was asleep snoring lightly which was funny. All of a sudden the door opened it was a GZ pig guard.

"Lila you have a visitor." He said

"She's asleep" I said

He took a closer look and nodded while walking out. I wondered if I would get visitors. Probably not Dream would not tell them where I was. I grew tired and fell asleep on my bed.