𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵.

Shàhmah Muntende

I woke up to a ray of sunshine in my eyes.
"What the fuck?" I shouted, waking my self and startling my mum who i didn't even see.

"What did you say? Can you hurry up and we go IKEA? Kasilu."(stupid) She walked away muttering to herself.

I looked around my room in search for my phone.

𝟏𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐲❤️

Man fuck that nigga. How can you get cheated on then go back to her? Let me send this to Laïla.

𝘔𝘦.
Can you imagine the audacity?
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 @10:45

𝘓𝘢𝘪𝘪💘🤞🏾
STOP-
he's dumb 😭😭

𝘔𝘦.
frr😭😭
𝘿𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 @10:50

𝘓𝘢𝘪𝘪💘🤞🏾
but why's he not blocked sis...

𝘔𝘦.
dww, he is now
hot girl season wya??
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 @10:53

𝘓𝘢𝘪𝘪💘🤞🏾
FRR
i'm getting tired of my current sides💔

𝘔𝘦.
sigh mbn
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 @10:57

𝙇𝙖𝙞𝙞💘🤞🏾
it's not.
i got them mixed up but i just said i'm on reds nd they believed me😏

Me.
only you😭😭😭
anyways i'll see yu later, i need to go ikea to get stuff for the new accom
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 @11:01

𝘓𝘢𝘪𝘪💘🤞🏾
okayy girll
can't wait, uni is gnna be turnuppp

𝘔𝘦.
frr
alrr babe see yu tmrw
𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 @11:04

𝘓𝘢𝘪𝘪💘🤞🏾
bye boo😘

I got up and went to the bathroom and completed my skin routine. I decided to wear a bodysuit with leather jeans and a matching jacket and put on some sliders. I stared at my french tip nails and went down stairs.

I quickly ate my cereal while checking my socials. I wasn't bait but I wasn't unknown either. People knew me cause I did hair and that's it.

𝟐 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

My legs are killing me. It's been 2 hours since we've reached IKEA and we've only gotten 5 things. At this point I could've been sleeping or finishing 'Top Boy'.
(Jamie is acc my bae😩)
After convincing my mum to let me do my shopping by myself, she finally said yes and told me I should meet her at the food court. I ended up spending over £1,500 but at the end of the day it's for my education no?

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

After IKEA, we got some food and we went home. I went straight to my room cause i just wasn't feeling it today but I was excited cause i was moving in to our accommodation tomorrow. Plus i hadn't seen my good sis Laïla for time, so I couldn't wait. I watched the last episode of 'Orange Is The New Black' and went to sleep.
Tomorrow was gonna be a long day.

~~

hey my loves🤎. i've changed a bit of the book but it should all fit together.

opinions on Shàhmah?
what are yur opinions on the book so far?
~ jasminexoii