𝘺𝘰𝘶.

@𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐡

@𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐡.𝐱𝐨 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯.
❤️ 15,080 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴. 💬 14,075 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴
@𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝘿𝙖𝙫𝙚 go home little one
↩️@𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐡.𝐱𝐨 i'm telling auntie yur being rude to me!!
@𝙇𝙖𝙞𝙞𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 come see fine babe😍
↩️@𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐡.𝐱𝐨 my sis😩😩

@𝙇𝙖𝙞𝙞𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚  𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵

@𝙇𝙖𝙞𝙞𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵.
❤️ 13,405 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 💬10,537 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴
@𝙅𝙝𝙪𝙨 my cuzzy✅
↩️@𝙇𝙖𝙞𝙞𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 yktv😉
@𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐡.𝐱𝐨 my actual wife🥹
↩️@𝙇𝙖𝙞𝙞𝙍𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 thankyoubaby😉

Shàhmah Oyonsula

We got out the uber and made our way in to the main house the party was hosted. When we walked in the smell of weed hit my face and i felt my face go numb.

"Should we go to the bar-" I saw Laïla dancing on some lightskin boy. You do you girl, I guess.
I made my way to the bar to get a drink but couldn't seem to pass this one couple dry humping on the floor. Like are you not embarrassed.

I sat down at the bar and asked the bartender for a glass of Pink Moscato. He gave it to me and i thanked him. As i drank from my glass i felt someone looking at me. I turned around and saw the guy from yesterday. He looked so nice, like some edible dark chocolate.

"Yo." He said with a straight face. It's giving nonchalant??

"Hey." I smiled back taking in that time to acknowledge his outfit. There's something about this boy that looked quite familiar. oh yeah Shàhmah, maybe because he's Peckham's biggest drug dealer???

"You come by yourself darlin?" He asked me, not looking up from his phone.

I shook my head no and pointed towards Laïla dancing on a table twerking. He laughed and looked back at me.

"You're looking good styll." He said licking his lips at me. If I wasn't black you could deffo see the way I was blushing. don't forget, he probably chats to girls like this all the time, don't get gassed Shàhm!

"Thank you, so do you." I replied and he winked at me causing me to giggle.

After us having a long conversation and laughing, the party ended due to the neighbours calling the police.
I hadn't seen Laïla but she had already texted me saying she's at the apartment and going to sleep. I felt relieved knowing she was safe at home.

He decided to take me out for a drive since it was only 1:35 am. We went to Wendy's and got food then ate in his car, he later told me his name is LD.

"How old are you?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"21. Too old for you." He replied, smirking. He looked down at me to see my mug and smiled. His smile was so nice wow.

"You're beautiful, you know." He said, out of the blue, making me smile. I licked my lips cause I didn't know what to do and for some reason, this guy was making me shy.

He stared into my eyes and next thing you know, his lips were on mine.
That kiss struck me into a different euphoria as he grabbed my neck, he made me wonder. 𝐈𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞?

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
They kissed softly in the front seats of car as they slowly began to fall in love. As he was still deciding how to to describe this . If only they knew it was how they would all meet because of a certain someone of 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲.

~~

hey loves🤎. new chapter out for yu guys but i'm not sure how i feel ab this one.
opinions on this chapter?

love yu guys💘.
~jasminexoii