𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭.

Shàhmah Muntende

"BAEE!" I screamed, seeing Laïla. I saw the smile on her face as she ran up to me.

"Oh my gosh, long time babe." She said, placing a box labelled with "Cutlery" on the ground and gave me a massive hug.

"Forreal though, haven't seen you for time." I squealed back, opening the boot of my White Range Rover. Yes, I was gifted a car for my 18th😉.

"I know, but guess what?" I gave her a look of confusion as she closed her car doors.

"THERES A PARTY SOME GUYS ARE HOSTING AND I GOT INVITES!" she shouted causing me to screw her. Best not say it's a block part-

"And its a block party." She added, reading my mind. If I'm being real, I couldn't even be asked to go. I just wanted to unpack our stuff and bring in the furniture and eat and sleep.

"Have fun cause I'm not going." I stated. Making sure she knew what my plans were to do.

"Loosen up, we're in uni now. Do it for me." She pleaded, making a pouting face with it.

"Okay fine." I gave in, I actually need to stop saying yes to this girl, who knows what shit I'll get in.

We exited the lift and walked down the hallway to reach out apartment. 'Number 32' I stuck the key inside and opened the door and wow.

The marble floor caught my eye and the glistening chandelier light sparkled at the corner of my eye. I looked at Laïla and she looked at me and we both screamed at the same time.

We bought the boxes in and decided what rooms we were gonna take and which bathrooms.
I went downstairs to get to get the remaining box and it was quite heavy and I turned about and felt a heavy push to my body.

"Shit, my bad darlin." I looked up to scan where the deep voice came from and I  saw a darkskin guy with two cornrows and a bally rolled up on his head. His frown turned into a smile showing his silver caps he had in. He was beautiful. No, he was tantalising. He held out a hand and helped me up.

"Yo, you good?" He asked, I didn't realise I was still staring at him and I looked away in embarrassment. He was looking at me so I looked up. I realised he made me look short due to his 6"5 self.

He started chuckling and looked down towards my hand and showed me I was still holding his hand. I let go of his hand and picked up the box and began to walk away as a I felt someone pull me back, I stared at him in confusion.

"Why you mugging man?" He asked, in a low, raspy voice. I stayed silent since i didn't know what do say. His eyes caught mine as we stayed in a long staring contest just as his phone began to ring. I looked down not wanting it to be more awkward as it already was.

He pulled out a nokia and held it to his ear and lifted my chin up with his fingers. He kept his conversation on the phone.

"What..Really...20 bags... Ah that's long i can't lie... Say nothing... inna bit g." That's all i made from the conversation. I then realised that someone was calling my name. I looked behind him and realised Laïla was calling me so I walked to her and entered the lift. She looked at me with a big grin on her face.

"No." Is all I said to her, laughing.

~~
hey my loves🤎. shit chapter I know but it's getting there.
opinions on Shàhmah?
opinions on Laïla?
opinions on mystery boy?

stay safe guys
~ jasminexoii