Chapter Three.

Y/N'S POV.

The snake keeps sticking out it's tongue everytime it crawls to my neck and wrist. It's been an hour since Ran go out and he's not here yet. Sweat is already covering my body and my head is aching so bad. My body is still coping up with our activities last night and now this? Just how much he wants me to suffer?

The snake crawls to my thighs and entered my shorts. My breath hitched at the feeling of fear. My anxiety strikes as the thought of it going in to my private.

After almost 20 seconds of not breathing the snake suddenly leaves my body. A tear escaped from my eyes as it wondered to the house. How thankful I am that I didn't die yet I want to question the world why am I even staying here?

I let myself fall to the ground. I could feel my body shaking but I tried to comfort myself by hugging my body. How can people walk proudly while being taking someone's freedom away?

I fix myself and stand up even if my legs is still trembling in fear. I felt my head aching that I almost drop back to the ground. My senses went back when the door slammed open. I walk to greet Ran a slap but the person in front of me is not him. His lavender eyes is nowhere to find.

The one's who's looking at me is a blue eyes. An emotionless blue orbs. He's way taller than me but I didn't break our eye contact. Just like a sky.. too above me but I would willingly break my neck just to keep on looking up to it's beauty.

I break the eye contact and looked at his features. Two sides on both sides of his lips,  pink long mullet hair. And a masculine built. He must be....

"Sanzu....  Where's Ran?" Another voice can be heard at the back of the man in front of me. His eyeing me head to toe.

"Where's Ran?" The so called Sanzu asks. His voice as sweet as sugar but strikes like nicotine.

"He... He said he's going to buy some groceries." I answered walking away from them. He stepped inside our house and wander his blue eyes around the surface.

I don't know what to do. I can't just go upstairs, it's too rude. But if Ran finds out that "the boys" saw me. I'll probably never see the sun rise again.

Another man come inside. He's much smaller. White hair with dead onyx eyes looking down on my soul. He gave such chilly vibes that scares me. He's eyeing me like a lion ready to feast on a poor little deer in front of him.

"Who is this little meat, over here?" He asks Sanzu, he's eyes never leaves my body and I feel so shameful of myself under his eyes. Sanzu laughed before speaking.

"Must be one of Ran's sluts boss." Sanzu answered the question of the one he called boss. Boss?

"I'm going upstairs." I said trying so hard not to let them see how scared I am. 'One of the sluts' huh. So you got the guts to fucking get yourself sluts while railing me here. Your own WIFE.

"I didn't know Ran likes romantic stuffs. Look she got a ring on her finger." Said by an unfamiliar voice behind me. Now who?

I tilt my head to see who it is. My eyes landed on tall man with red and white orbs. There's a huge scar covering his half face. But the way he looks and the way he looked at me reminds me so much of my childhood friend.

Kakucho Hitto.

"Hep. Why are you guys here without even telling me, you fools." The familiar voice of my husband echoes. I almost literally peed my shorts the moment his eyes landed on mine.

He's walking fast towards me like a predator ready to devour his prey. I want to run upstairs but his stares pinned me to the ground like a spider web. Too hard to escape.