Riko's Mystery

So Hello! It's been a long time since i decided to go back on writing. I felt depressed lately but, I am fine now and willing to finish my books and welcome new ideas to create more books. You can comment down who you wanted to be the next character I am going to write.

So I got a lot of comments who is confused to 'who is Riko's Father?' which I guess even those silent readers are also confused.

Riko is a product of the rape scenario by Sanzu and Rindou. And as you can remember Ran and Y/N also had a scene to where they did it as well, right after Rindou and Sanzu commit the sin. Riko resembles Ran in any form. From the lavender eyes to the shape of his face.

By the Final Chapter Riko is already 21 years old. So it is only normal for Rindou Haitani to create his own family.

Jun Haitani is Rindou's son by his first late wife. (Which is the one they visited.) While Miyu is Jun's Step sister she is a daughter of Rindou's second wife on another man.

In the other hand Riko saw Ran Haitani on the cemetery as well. Accidentally. And to make it clear it was Jun that says "Uncle! Put the flowers here." He is calling Ran "Uncle" that makes it clear that he is Rindou's son.

I hope it makes clear and everyone enjoyed reading my fanfic. I felt warm and you all became my stepping stone to continue writing.

If ever I'm gonna make a book two of Handcuff about Jun, Riko and Miyu? Will it be alright?

Drop your ideas here! I am welcome to any suggestions. Thank you for supporting me!

🎉 You've finished reading ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕔𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕕||𝐑𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 🎉